Rear mount turbo car built at New Era , launching with 6 speed at NYIRP vid

god damn. When turbos and pushrods unite, a whole new level of awesomeness is unleashed.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=2097549

wow, that thing is a monster

VERY impressive. Awesome car.

Bill needs to get his engine in a roller ASAP! :smiley:

Amen to that. Should be a good run huh!

looks good guys :tup: :slight_smile:

i’d most def be down for some runs… my insurance situation is nearing an end FINALLY and i have a pretty good idea what i want. after i have a car it wont take long to have the turbo ls1 running again :slight_smile:

keep it up

I saw this thing run and it was insanity.

Fast car.

ot, what happened to your SS??

I cant wait to get home and watch this vid. I know this kit has to be pricy as the TT kit for a new S197 stang runs 10K

the car truly is and sounds amazing and hes a really cool guy.

here is another pic:
http://i34.tinypic.com/1zb5ici.jpg

probably never. He’s only a few miles an hour away from needing a parachute. and he barrely gets traction as is. The car is very driveable as it is right now, and he’s very happy with it.

word. i used about 20% of the potential of my setup and it would be stupid and pointless to go any higher… obviously he is in the same boat. sometimes its fun to build something overkill :lol:

That car sounds amazing.

HOLY SHIT!!! :tup:

Better to go overkill than not because at least you can always go up right.:smiley:

haha. it was more of a joke than anything else. youre acting like i dont know anything about the car.

ive talked to him a few times about his car and his expectations. rediculous.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of the vid . It made 1002 rwhp with 15 psi and a MAF tune , which I could not get a good fuel curve into , it was rich and would move over in the rpms too much , then I turned the boost down to 11.5 psi and street tuned it with a 2 bar MAP speed density and he came by and picked it up and went straight to the track . I’m guessing it was maybe around 850-900 rwhp in this form , but the bottom line was that it had some traction and it was more fun to drive with a little less hp for now .

I would love to see the dyno numbers with c16 and 30#s of boost

Maybe just once?

:word:

They dyno is accurate to 1500whp I believe. :lol: