My trip to New Era.......

This is what I ended up with…I just had 60# injectors installed and Mike dyno tuned it…Mike and the crew there are absolutely incredible!

Yeah, they rock. How much power did you make over your baseline run?

It ended up being like 15hp and like 14 tq

right where you were thinking it would be :tup:

with what modz?

nice #'s.

+1 on the mods. IIRC you had the gm stage 2 kit or something of that nature…

:tup: Hey man.
I remember that was a nice laidback day last week, nice to meet you guys.
How much better dose the car drive now?:smiley: People here shouldn’t be so concerned about the before/after peak power data. The big picture on these, is. There ways to many guys out there running “stage2” with a 2.8x pulleys with there cars all messed up. Thinking its “fine” or normal the way the cars are. This market has so many horrible mailorder tunes. And bad info on how to mod these cars is depressing.

lookin good!

i may have to give new era a try. i’ve got the 60’s but need it tuned for the 60’s and a 2.7.

ha I was like…wtf…why is he talking about hats in gen. auto.

nice numbers…i’m assuming those are much higher than when we ran?

haha i was thinking the same thing when i read the title. I was expecting to see pics of his car outside the new building or some shit.

Last I knew it was GM Stage 2 with 2.8 pulley, CAI and now 60#.

pretty impressive chris :slight_smile:

:tup: this thing moves

Studderin, what kind of dyno do you have?

looks like almost 260hp 235 tq? nice numbers that thing really whines.

Not bad. :tup:

I need to get my vette up there very badly lol nice numbers

dam i was hoping to see some sweet hats

DynoJet 224X

http://www.dynojet.com/automotive_dyno/224x_dyno/index.aspx

ya the last time I was running anyone it was a wee bit less…The only mods I had were GM stage 2+2.8 and a CAI…those injectors were more than likely commanding too high of a duty cycle which was causing it to drive like absolute crap after going WOT. The tune he gave me for the new injectors and mods on the car is awesome. Idles fairly smooth for larger injectors and MOST DEFINATELY runs better than it did. I will be returning more than likely for a retune once I get a few more parts on the car. If someone needs tuning for their car I highly recommend them!:headbang: