new cam, new dyno numbers

Got a new cam from new era, installed it had Mike tune it. Runs a drives great.
It put down 441whp/395whp witch is really good for my mods. Cam I had last year did 425whp/392wtq. Motors the same, just fresh valve spring kit. Pistons are flycut for PtV room. Will not clear stock pistons safely, I mocked it up was really tight, so I would not run it even on a auto car. The older cam I had clears fine, but I wanted more power.

2001 Z28
LS1, stock unported/milled heads, stock valvejob
1 7/8th headers, SLP 3inch 2OTL catback (no cutout)
SLP lid, 85mm TB, fast 92/92, powerbond 25% underdrive pulley
Belt on with stock WP, PS,Alt, no vacum pump.
t56 trans, dana60, 4;56 gears. 28x10.5 MTs

Who cares about the numbers!

How does it idle?
Has it stalled yet?

Damn, that’s huge for a stock heads.

:tup:

I think you got the numbers wrong… wasn’t this supposed to say 1017/956?

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

oh, and shame on you for not tuning this yourself… /sarcasm

what’s the ball park numbers on this cam?

I was surprised when I saw the specs before I got the cam. But at .05 it got high 230* low 240* and a lot of lift. But normal dual spring kit supports it, and stock rockers that I’m running.

I remember this cam now, you mentioned it at the track… nice. now go get some timeslips!

:lol: Try harder

:lol: Yea my bad your shit blew up from tuning last year.

Nice numbers :tup:

Lz is getting nasty… Keep it up guys he will start racing with rage!!! And that
Means more go fast parts.

Nice job Johnny now run that bitch and Joelster is gonna win

Ya he should win bigger motor, auto, and lighter :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Lighter? LMAO! You’ve got every f-bod in this area beat on that one. My car is light but it ain’t studderin-light.

Joelster what kind of times are you looking for once the motor is running tip top? You going to spray it? Should be pretty sweet.

Hoping for low 10’s n/a. I can’t spray a lot, the cam is on a 105. Maybe a 150 shot. No plans for that right now.