Huge :tup: to Mike at New Era

So my friend RedSSNA recently took his car to New Era to get tuned. The car left for New Era Friday, 10/05/07, in the morning. Mike managed to fit him in Friday, despite his busy schedule. First the injectors were installed with the GM harness. No I don’t know the part number off the top of my head, SERACH! Well some complications arose Friday and the car couldn’t be finished that day. Mike managed to come up with a solution to resolve the problems Tuesday morning. Matt, RedSSNA, got a call around noon-ish Tuesday that the car was strapped to the dyno and about to be tuned. For Matt that was a giant relief after not having his car for the 4 prior days. Because of the delay and inconvenience, Mike made a very reasonable compensation.

So basically what I’m getting at is Mike is a stand up guy and definitely has great customer service. If he can tune my car when its done, I’ll definitely be going there. Matt is very satisfied with the tune and how the car is performing.

Mike, if you wish you can fill any other details but I think that sums it up nicely.

:tup::tup::beer2::carnut:clap::burnin:

Now for the numbers.
HP: 171 @ 6600 RPM
TQ: 166 @ 4100 RPM

Sorry for the crappy pic but I don’t have a scanner on this computer.

Sorry for the shitty cell phone video.
Explore Dave Iono

how much power did he make?

wait, what did he have done to the car? injectors and a tune? how much of a benefit will/does he see/feel from it?

any before numbers?

if i recall most of the 2.4’s were putting down 140-150 stock correct?

so around 20hp from injectors and a tune. pretty damn good.

Oppps forgot the mods.

Injen CAI
ARK N2 Catback
Vibrant Long Tube Header
32 LB/HR Injectors
Tune

13:1 A/F Ratio

I think your car has similar mods, correct?

no before numbers then?

how does that ark exhaust sound?

sorry for the questions. too hard to dig through all the bs on css.net for the answers.

Amazing. We should go for a cruise sometime so you can hear it.

sadly enough i don’t see a cruise happening.

working 7 days a week and second shift > having fun

You working now?

yep

yeah, intake, header, down pipe, exhaust

greenbull, PM me.

Bsp TC, might be a fairly close race.

yeah, could be, i need a tune.

i think the go fast mods are done for now, until the turbo gets ordered.

time to move to suspension.

:tup: Mike is a good guy.

I can’t wait til the Neon lines up with this Cobalt. 2x different times now, mods for mods, we have been pretty much even. Let’s see if my header, cams, P/P, and OS valves do anything of significance this time. A tune will come later down the road.

I see this car running around UBSouth area all the time… I’d wondered if he had anything done.

160 wheel? eh, wow i spose.

170 not 160 lol.