New Era Performance now an NYSPEED advertiser!

New Era Performance is very excited to announce that we’re now an official NYSPEED advertiser. We deal primarily in Corvette, F-Body, GTO and Mustang parts sales and installation, but have extensive experience with our shop car Cobalt SS and the capability to work on much more.

We’re a high performance shop that can take your car from bone stock to any level of modification you want - we can source and install your parts and then tune to take full advantage of the modifications. We also offer services unique to the area, such as fuel injector cleaning and fuel pump flow testing.

Our services include:

* LSx tuning  
* Cobalt SS tuning
* 3800 tunning
  4 years HP Tuners experience
  Fuel injector flow testing and cleaning
  Fuel pump flow testing
  In housing Dynojet 224x dyno - up to 200mph and 1500hp
  LSx throttle body porting
  Eaton blower porting
  Our own custom GTO intake
* Almost anything performance installs
* Custom exhaust, DP, turbo piping building
* Rearend gear installs
* Soon N20 filling

Dyno tune rates are $275 flat rate for a tune if all the work is done by us, other options can vary, this includes all tuning pre and after dyno session with idle and transmission tuning included.

We also offer a dyno rental at a rate of $100/hr.

We have a lot of our best selling parts listed at our website, www.neweraperformanceparts.com but can get much more than just what is listed. If you’re looking for something, give us a call and we’ll see what we can do for you.

:tspry:

welcome aboard :tspry:

:tup: good guys

Was just there today to see Mike and John. Great guys and awesome to work with.

thanks,
As most can tell, I didn’t write that.:stuck_out_tongue: I started it, but wanted to go finish welding something. And just wanted to get this out there, because the shop has been really busy. Thanks brent, for offering the intro. Theres more to add tomarrow, and some pics, and who dose what ect.
I recently started working here, and we really have some strong things to offer between us.

welcome to the board!!:headbang:

Johnny = knows what hes doing…

gl!

New Era Performance
95 Mount Read Blvd. Door #8 (Buffalo Rd. Entrance)
Rochester , NY 14611

585-865-1832

Figured that’d be useful info to have in the thread body.

Good luck guys! :tup:

Good luck Gents

thanks guys

I was hoping to get some time with mike to figure out some presentable info. But been busy during shop hours, its starting to pick up already this year. I’m not the best marketing/grammer guy. We had a few dyno days last year witch are always a big turnout. And we will be having them again this year:headbang: And also a food/open house as a more layed back chance to see the shop. Because theres a LOT that gets done during the daylight hours, for a small staff shop. From the shop side, and the retail side. But fell free to stop in anytime during shop hours 10am-5pm Monday-Friday, and most saterdays in the summer/spring. Most of the time were there past 5. So best to call, but the answering machine goes on after 5.
I know alot of the rochester guys know the shop.
But heres some pics, I have have right now.

Dyno day last fall. Beautiful 35th annv. Trans Am getting a z06 cam:snky:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/IMG_2562.jpg
my car on the dyno
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/IMG_1640.jpg

Hallway to shipping/stock room, matt (BLKUUS6) stacking to the ceiling, many of the longtube headers, and catbacks in stock.

New matched honda injectors

Walken glens track Z06 build. Goals set at: reliable usable track power, (45min WOT hammering), quite, small cam/stock drive ability (lives in Canada, drives all over). With most bolt-ons, and small 22x custom spec toque cam, ETheads,dynatech LTs. Preliminary numbers with a stock catback, and ported stock TB, put down 448whp with over 400wtq from 3700-5600? IIRC. More info later, but with a fast90/90, and a better exhaust might be 460+? NA stock cubes. Also getting stoptech brakes, remote oil cooler, clutch,slave adj. master, matched injectors, intake porting, oil pump porting/blueprinting,full tune. All work done in house

We do offer many things to the area here for the high performance enthusiast , especially what we specialize in and we love to work with most other local (WNY) shops to try and promote fast cars in the WNY area to get us (WNY) better noted on the map .