I need to dyno my S2K...help

Hey guys. I have some plans for the winter. Before the S goes into hibernation id like to get it dynoed and then redynoed with new parts come spring. I didnt do this for my GSRT and got riced on:smash2:.

Wheres a good place to go. Ive been to splinas(sp) anywhere else?
thx

http://www.evans-tuning.com/about.html

evans tuning to get baseline numbers? get outta here

just go to spina’s again.

He was cool but I didnt like coming down off his lift…kinda backed me out wrong and the front scraped pulling plastic =(
if need be ill go there again.
Also-his printer was all messed…but i think he had good prices :tup:

true true but Evans is the man

New Era Performance in Rochester would do it, I’m sure. They put SLAMMED track-only 'vettes up there with no issue, so the S should be easy.

:word:

+1 I had the porsche on their lift and they were very very careful using extra wood etc to get it on. The guys at New Era are top notch.

$?

From their site:

If you would like to rent out the dyno it is $100 per hour or for 3 pulls(done in one hour or less).

Get it dynoed wherever you plan to dyno it after the work (or where you plan to tune it).

Good advice, you want the same variables when testing.

We’d be happy to work with whoever your tuner is for tuning on our dyno as we have with many other import tuners in the area , it does help to use the same dyno if you are looking for comparison numbers .

Mike

well, it being stock right now i dont have/need a tuner…just a dyno

he’s been told this many times already haha

new era, mcquillens, spinas, evans

+1 newera for not scraping. We have a lot of 2x10s 2,4,6 ft long just for the low cars, and front lips.

like these beasts