Dyno Time -- anyone else?

Hey folks,

Anyone else looking for some dyno time within the next month.

I’m going to go and talk to the good folks at Neetronics within the next few days to setup some time. It would be pretty cool to get a couple of cars there at the same time and make a day of it.

Let me know and I can talk to Paul.

^^^ Are you going in for tuning or just to get a baseline?

Well, I got a base line just before the winter.

Now I need to tune 555cc, Z32 MAF, S-AFC and AVC-R

I will most likely need tuning. I can’t say within the next month, but
definately within the next 2.

Tuning is a Whole day event per car…

It takes at least 5-8 hrs min on a turbo car to get tuned.

If your name is paul.

i will be in the market for htis next month.

Yeah I’ll also be looking for some tunning near the end of May. What’s the cost going to be, ish?

It would be really cool if you (Happy240) or anyone else here could get a standing SON’s dyno rate. That way we could all go in anytime we need to and know we won’t have to pay a lot for a good tunning job.

Maybe with a standalone and no base map…but it won’t take my car anywhere near that.

He’s only really tuning a s-afc for 555cc injectors … no big deal.

Mike at DL motorsports also has a dyno for those around gta west. I can ask for dyno times cuz I’m gonna need it this month. Not sure whether to go DL, neetronics or splitfire motorsport.

Im in for this if it happens mid may or so. Hopefully we can get a nice deal goin on if we get lots of people.

Anyone know the location of a 4-wheel dyno?

I think neetronics has one, and fourstar motorsports… does magnus have one yet?

I can always disconnect the front driveshaft (unless they will let me do pulls with just the fuse out) and get a RWHP figure.

There’s one in Scarborough that does. I’ve been to it a while back.

It’s on Nantucket. So if you took the 401 you would get off at Kennedy Road, go south to Munham Gate, turn left, go to Nantucket and turn left again. It’s located at the end of the street on your right hand side. I forget the address but it’s the last unit in an industrial complex.

The dyno there is good to 1500whp.

Easy 8)

Neetronics has a 4-wheel dyno. I was there just now…and have an appointment for Mat 17th. That was there first appt so anyone looking to get time should contact them soon.

Sorry for not asking about group time but I think I’ll be changing my plans and will require most of the day there.

You should talk to them about giving us a special price. That way we all know how much we’d need to go with and can start booking appointments.

Maybe get 2 different prices actually. One for guys who only say 2-3hrs as they just need to tune a new upgrade. Then one for people who will need pretty much the whole day to tune there new turbo system.

Come on Happy, do it for us.

:lol:

If you guys want a half ass job ... then dont go to Paul`s

I take all my customers car`s that need tuning to him … He charges very fair … straight time - with a set up fee … You definately get what you pay for… he is the only one that I know that tuners properly with your best interest at heart.

You cannot go to Pauls (or anyone else for that matter) and say - before we start ........ heres five or so cars (example) … how much to tune them all

remember an honest days pay for a honest days work

What did I tell ya…

Well said…

Whats your name?

What car do you drive?

Where do you work?

Have I met you?

What did I tell ya…[/quote]

Hahah – I knew I was getting that. But to be fair we are both right on this one :slight_smile:

I totally agree man. That’s why it would be nice to have those 2 different prices, for a quick tune or full session, as a standing thing for all SON members. Then each person can book there appointment and the tunning can be done properly.

Easy 8)