sr 20 tuning

where is there a good shop in the eare to do tuning on my sr20, im goin to put in bigger injectors and a bigger maf, and i would like to dyno tune it also
any suggestions ?

farmer

I deal with this one mechanic… he’s fairly new… been open a year… really good guy and he knows his shit. He has a 240 with rb25 … crazy car. Haven’t seen it yet though. anyway… it’s not too far from you. Winston Churchill/Royal Windsor… Marquez Motors 905-855-9141 … tell him Adam sent you.

Jake Marquez. I’ve talked to him before, really helpful guy. He is a SON member as well.

I didn’t know he had a dyno.

Contact Paul Neethling at Neetronics.

416-315-4498

Anyone who can get 250 wheel horsepower on a Stock
Internal 4AGE-t pushing 14 lbs of boost has my vote.

There is a really good shop that only does Dyno tuning on North Queen and west mall in Etobicoke in the same building where the gocarts are.

Indeed, thats what I mentioned above.

Its called Neetronics.

I work there.

Give them a call 416-315-4498

that’s exactly what scares people away :wink:

North Queen and EAST Mall. :wink:

how much is a dyno run? and can you get group discounts for us adam?

Dyno Rates are $85/hr and you can do as many pulls as you want.

A dyno day can be scheduled if there is enough interest.

As for tuning that will need to be made via appointment and runs around $500 with Active AFR.

So 500 to tune it, and 85/h for dyno only?

Depending on the conditions an average Turbo Tune costs ~$500

And if your going just to do dyno runs to get your hp and tq numbers its $85/hr

there is this place in pickering called defcon racing, they guys in there seem to really know there stuff and im sure will be more than able to to accommodate you. you can check out their e-mail address, its defcon-racing.com.
they also have some amazing project cars on the go. ive seen them in person, and they look great. you can also see them on the web site.