Dyno Day 10am-6pm Friday 7/17/09

2 runs front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, all wheel drive or four wheel drive will all be at the same discounted rate for the dyno day.

Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216

Please make sure the car runs safely and is safe to drive at wide open throttle and high speeds, because that’s what a dyno pull involves. If the car isn’t safe to race it may not be safe to run on a dyno. That means it must track straight, can’t have dry rotted or chorded tires, leak fluids etc. If the car is deemed unsafe it will not be run.

Also, we dyno lowered cars all the time, but there is a limit to how low a car can be. It has to clear the ramps, rollers, and we need room to strap it down safely. If your car has very little ground clearance it may not fit on the dyno without scraping (if at all) so keep that in mind. This is a rare thing, but I mention it now to avoid any surprises. Most cars we put on the dyno are lowered and still have plenty of clearance so again…this is not a common problem.

Cars only.

I’m down! how long does it take for 2 pulls, putting on and taking off?

Might be in, hard to do on a work day

ILC it depends on the car. Some have 4 tow hooks so they go on and off super fast. Others need to be strapped in more elaborate ways.

ill be there mike, but just to watch. dont need to dyno until new turbo is in :tup:

I will come get a baseline.

im waiting for a new 02 sensor, then im on it

Baseline sounds like a good idea. I’ll ditch work early. Should be there around 4.

I may show up for a pull :slight_smile:

I’m in

Grrr. I don’t get home from work till 6. After Hours Pull?

Might have to do a 335 vs. 335 with the same mods pulls.

X…

In. Blocking off my schedule now :tup:

Yea ill prob come out to watch if thats ok?

If you’re just a bit after 6pm that’s fine.

Coming to watch is definitely cool on dyno days. People won’t be allowed to stand right by the dyno, but you can watch from the front room.

Would be cool if this was on a weekend so the 9-5 working community could participate or watch

Anyone bringing a grill and burgers/dogs?

I just finished prepping the turboSHO for the dynoday today only for justin to tell me congratulation its next week.

The SHO is all ready for ya hoping for 350whp @ 8000rpm.

Mike,

Will you be able to graph A/F and boost on these runs?

Oh boy!

Just got my exhaust in too and wanted to get a good number before more serious mods!!

Can’t wait!!!