Dyno Day 10am-6pm Friday 7/17/09

I’ll be there with my bro’s T-tC @ 5 PSI

If the stanger is done I might toss it on just to see.

Stictly #s no A/F correct?

I will hook up boost.
For AFR I’ll sniff the tailpipe, but this doesn’t include putting it in a bung.

Which if I understand will only work correctly on catless vehicles?

How does this compare accuracy wise (I do have a cat)? I do have an extra bung in my DP that I’ve used before. It’s right at the top, very easy to access. Would there be an extra charge for this?

If I were to come in after the dyno day, how much would it be to dyno and get boost and AFR recorded?

Thanks,

HM i might be down. I would probably be there in the morning.

Might come in the morning.

To be honest I’ve seen it both ways. Most of the time the sensor reads accurately before or after the cat. Having the sensor at the tailpipe is often better than having it right next to the cat because the sensor often gets hot enough to read inaccurately when it’s right by a cat.

If you have a single exit exhaust for us to put the sniffer in and zero exhaust leaks it works very well for WOT pulls, but is not good for light throttle where exhaust volume is low.

On a non dyno day we can put the sensor in a bung and our normal rates are here:

i wish this was any day but today. im estimating the truck to be about 500hp at the crank this year but am really curious to see solid numbers.

I had to replace a cam seal that started leaking this morning. I am just waiting for the RTV to cure on the valve cover. It has been sitting since about 11 this morning. I think it will be good to go by 4.

I was out of town for work and not able to make it. When are people gonna start posting up numbers?

I just want to see the video of Mike riding the mechanical bull, aka my buddy’s truck

Yea I had a feeling that was going to happen between the mushy tires and long travel suspension so I was ready for it. It was worth a shot…

I just closed up shop now (10:30 pm) so it was an eventful day. I’m going to work on your graphs now.

shit im retarded lol, i thought this was last friday with all the graphs u were putting up lmao

i woulda stopped in :meh:

[img]http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/dyno/DynoDays/07.17.09/CobraPull.jpg

Thanks again Mike and Justin :tup: good times and good laughs. Happy with the 335 today too, it did what I expected and espically on your dyno too.

http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/dyno/DynoDays/07.17.09/PhilGRSWRX.pdf

if anybody saw me filming their car and wants a clip of it pm me and I will post it.