Dyno Day 10am-6pm Friday 7/17/09

Who owns the Mustang GT on motor only? What year? Mods?!

Good times :tup: Really interesting that Chris’ car makes much more power than mine with just an air intake but is slower on the highway.

X…

You all are lucky I had to go back to Rochester because the Starlet would have put a whopping on all yallz. 60hp crank stock FTW:)

Not a fair comparo, due to different mapping here really.

Your car = stg 0 Doomsday map (both runs)

My car with intake = stg 1 Doomsday map (run 1)
stg 1 Non-Doomsday map (run 2 no addaption)

Whose s4?

his name is chip… not sure what his screen name is ?

you mean an ls1 isnt in there yet?

Its the pearl white one around town. Mike could you possibly overlay Chris’s 335 graph with my S4 graph?
Thanks, it was good times.

My CR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-QMO7xkb8

Matt’s MR2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fPPG3ioLlw

That would be me, 1995 Mustang GT 302(actually 306 since its .030 witht he rebuild in 2008) with a T-5 speed(with upgrades T-5z gears).
Trickflow stg 1 cam(.499/.510 221/225 112LSA), Forged Ross Flattop pistons for the nitrous, Edelbrock Performer 5.0 heads (1.90intake valves), GT-40 Tubular intake with ported GT-40 lower, BBK Long tube headers, o/r H pipe, Magnaflow catback.

Car also has a 100 wet shot on it but I was not spraying for the dyno.
Car went last month 13.05 @ 105.55 at NYIRP with a shit 60 foot. So 264hp is about on par with a mustang dyno bec the car is 290s to the wheel on a dynojet.
Car also was on the scales at 3330lbs without me in it.

that turbo SHO must be a BEAAAAAAAAAST

(sarcasm)

nice 335 numbers

lol, it pulls R6’s… :uhh:

You’re welcome. I was out of town tuning 8 cars this weekend, but I’m back now so here’s your comparison graph:

Wonder if the power peak at 6000 rpms on the 335’s is due to the stock turbos running out of wind or the stock fueling maxed out? Maybe something else? I bet it’s a pretty penny to upgrade direct injection. Approx 100 hp gain is sweet for just a chip. Good fun.
Thanks for the graphs.

335 turbos make KO3’s and KO4’s look huge.

ah crap… totally missed this! Howd it go?

Ran a bunch of cars. People hung out. Good time.

when is the next dyno day?
i wanna see what the stock rb lays down, sucks my ecu cant be tuned :frowning:

whats up with the bmw’s how come the power bands arent very smooth?

Typical euro tuning. It scares me.

I’ll post up when we plan the next dyno day.