Dyno: 07 ZO6

From the other day, the fastest/smothest car Ive ever been in 8)

wow thats a lot of power from an intake and tune :tup:

Well done guys. Nice work

Fucking awesome…seems eveyone that goes in there leaves happy!:headbang:

I wonder what just the tune would have netted.

i wish hondas did that with an intake

:tup:

very nice :tup:

:tup: cool

I have to meet with Charlie Keller/Keller chev either Thurs or Fri and talk to him about an 08 Z-06 order.I already have an 08 Conv. ordered but really want a Z.I’m even going to tell him if they give me a deal I like I will buy an 07 Cobalt on the Spot as well.
If I do get it,After a few miles It’ll probably going to Newage and get Tune, Cam,Intake, and 1 other thing I forget right now.Should be good 525RW and loooowwwww 10’s w/ slicks.
This is, if I get the Z.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:9,topic:30473"”]

I have to meet with Charlie Keller/Keller chev either Thurs or Fri and talk to him about an 08 Z-06 order.I already have an 08 Conv. ordered but really want a Z.I’m even going to tell him if they give me a deal I like I will buy an 07 Cobalt on the Spot as well.
If I do get it,After a few miles It’ll probably going to Newage and get Tune, Cam,Intake, and 1 other thing I forget right now.Should be good 525RW and loooowwwww 10’s w/ slicks.
This is, if I get the Z.
D

[/quote]

dooo it

D

[/quote]

Baller is as baller does. :tup: That’s hot.

“Yeah, the hell with it, toss in one of those Z/06s. I’ll take a Cobalt too.”

:smiley:

going to Newage

[/quote]

Where is Newage?
or is that just a mistype

Should be good 525RW and loooowwwww 10’s w/ slicks.
D

[/quote]

And you would take that to the track? What’s the 08 supposed to look like? What changes are being made to the drive train?

why wouldn’t he go to the tracK?

They would only let him make 1 or 2 passes before he would get booted

sorry Yeah new age lol.
I bought a few things from you guys before for the 04.Very happy with price and service and were cool on the phone.
Marcus,
The 08’s are actually getting the Viper 6sp.660 or some model like that.
They upgraded the suspension and a few minor other things.Yeah I’d take it to the track but probably get kicked off.That or blow the rearend out,whichever comes first.
Just figure the cobalt would sweeten the deal and I could use it for a tax write off at the P shop.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:15,topic:30473"”]

sorry Yeah new age lol.
I bought a few things from you guys before for the 04.Very happy with price and service and were cool on the phone.
Marcus,
The 08’s are actually getting the Viper 6sp.660 or some model like that.
They upgraded the suspension and a few minor other things.Yeah I’d take it to the track but probably get kicked off.That or blow the rearend out,whichever comes first.
Just figure the cobalt would sweeten the deal and I could use it for a tax write off at the P shop.
D

[/quote]

Transmission= Tremec TR-6060

But yeah, I have heard the Vettes are having problems with rear shafts/diffs, as well as losing engines from oil system problems… ironically since it is a Dry Sump.

Yeah I knew there were some 6’s in there.Didn’t get a chance to get there today as the weather turned and I had to stop at Frey’s in Clarence and get some chairs so I’ll try tom.
I’m going to ask for $7,500 off sticker($78-79K) which will still leave them with about $2,500 in profit as I believe their invoice is about $69K.
Plus if they agree to that I will buy a cobalt off of their lot which they should make about a G off of from GM.And I will promise them at least 3 more sales by the end of the yr or will personally give C.K. $1K cash.
If they say no,I’m going to change my $65K vert order to a 46K coupe car,Cancel the HHR I have on order and just cut ties and go somewhere else.
Still can’t believe I’m a GM employee and can’t get my discount on a GM car.
D

[quote=“Final GTS,post:16,topic:30473"”]

Transmission= Tremec TR-6060

But yeah, I have heard the Vettes are having problems with rear shafts/diffs, as well as losing engines from oil system problems… ironically since it is a Dry Sump.

[/quote]

Hadn’t heard too much about the engines but heard they are popping rear diffs left and right.Well I guess something has to be the weak link.
D

Repeat after me…“Newera

[quote=“xtremetoyz,post:19,topic:30473"”]

Repeat after me…“Newera

[/quote]

Repeat after me ahhh nm:2fingers:
D
P.S. new era sells hats not 600hp engine kits