Vids From Tonites (aug 17th) trip to NYIRP

First, i ran 13.7 @ 108… with a 2.3 60’ spinning all the way through 2nd, i didnt bring the drag radials cuz i just wanted to feel the car out, but ill bring them next time

http://www.viper966.com/trackvids/viper966137at108.mpg

i have other videos from the other people that were there including a couple Cavy’s / ZphatZ, and owenthesoyboy, i wont post them unless they give me permission

:tup: pretty nice run, seems like the car has a lot left in it

yea… u can really see when i stop spinning how fast the car takes off… just gotta put the drag radials on for the next trip, and wait for mike to get back from paris to tune this thing out the rest of the way

:tup: good job.

told ya it felt pretty close to my 240 last year, your trap is only 2mph off what mine was :tup:

impressive for a tib. good job

Nice run Brian! Your car still has alot left in it. It’s a 12 sec car i think.

easily.

Post it Brian. I finally got what I expected in the 4th run. I was so happy on my way home :smiley:

Bryan. :c ) :tup: with a y.

post zphatz’shorsejaws,and rodneys. they all give ya permission
and i need a tripod that will fit in the stands so im not so shaky when taking the vids

Nice.

I love hearing when people are happy with their runs.

I usually pee first. Stops the shakes. Really.

12s will be nice Bry…

Jay your butt dyno is pretty accurate these days.

nice run :tup: your a .01 more from my last run NA. You need to work on those 60’ s

what’d soyboy run?

werd… thats what I wanna know… whats the soyboiiiz numbaz?

he made it into the 12s

Nice run sir. Car definitely has more in it, bring out ze DRs.

post my vids. the black cavalier. i ran good i had a 14.9 at 92 MPH with a 2.2L OHV on spray.

Man you blew the doors off that WRX!!! :slight_smile:

I’m still in Paris…but I can get you in later this week. I’ll hit you up when I get back. Good run!!

-Mike