R/T…-.006
60’ …2.333
330…6.127
1/8 …8.924
MPH…89.89
1000…11.315
1/4…13.316
MPH…115.47

This was done on the stock 17" rims & KDWII tires. Can’t wait to try out the drag radials, and also install new 3" downpipe, 60mm tb, and the big FMIC to see how she does :tup:

nice trap, you should def. be able to pull at least a 2.2 60 ft.

are you just dumping off the line?

Thanks.

I make around 380 WTQ coming off the line, so Im getting massive wheelhop and then letting off a tad so my axles dont break. This is with riding the clutch a bit off the line to minimize the wheelhop.

The only reason why I ran the street tires was that I drove 1.5 hrs to the track and then found out that the rims that I bought from someone who said they would fit, dont actually fit. Paid the $30 CAD to get into the track, tech’ed in…so I wasnt going to waste my money.

Im sure my 60’s will be better with the DR’s. They’re also a 15 inch wheel/tire, so I should gain a couple mph from that hopefully.

:tup: awesome man

You will definitely see 12’s with drag radials and a decent sixty foot. :tup:

damn, nice trap!

your numbers look pretty good. Definately will get you in the 12’s on some drag radials. However…380 WTQ??? are you sure??? You’d be in the 11’s all day long with those kind of numbers.

probably not w/FWD, and street tires.

I trapped 118 and only mustered a 12.90

Nice trap. :tup:

weird…12.9 with a 118 trap… Ok, maybe I suck at interpreting track times then. My fucking car is odd then, making me comparing mine to someone elses useless. I only trapped 108 and ran a 12.6. Traction owns.

lower the 60’ the lower et the lower mph, correct?

^ its not always the case, especially if you have fwd and are spinning up half the track

I’ll find out for sure when I dyno the car. Hence the “around”…give or take a few HP.

A friend of mine with a similar setup, on 23.5x8.5 slick, has a best of 12.0 @ 122mph. The difference is that he is on slicks, and he is a way better driver than me :rofl:

Maybe I’ll throw the keys to someone else to see if it would hit an eleven. :tup:

plus, andy’s car is lighter and supercharged with better traction explaining the quicker et but lower trap… jstaneon’s car has a great 3rd and 4th gear and has alot more topend in comparison to andy’s civic.

Well the downpipe is in, along with the 60mm TB. I also have my spacers for the drag radials. Im going to fit them tonight, and if all goes well, I’ll make a trip to the track tomorrow. It looks like its Toronto F-body club day tomorrow too…so it should be fun! :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping for that 12 second pass :tup:

very, very cool :tup: much love for the serty-fours. good luck tommorrah.

You should hit a mid 12 easily. I did 12.44@112 with my srt-4 with no weight reduction. That was with a full slick and 1.77 sixty foot time. With the drag radials you will still spin just not as bad. I’ll guess 12.3-12.5 @ 116.

Finally got out with the drag radials. The track conditions were alot less than ideal, but thats the chance you take.

I dont have the slip on me right now, but this is what I remember from it…

60’ … 2.101
330’…5.68x
1/8…8.4xx
mph…86.xxx
1/4…12.992
mph…109.xxx

This was done on 94 octane pump gas. I’ll give the 114 octane a try with High Octane Mode hopefully on another cool weekend, with less moisture on the track.

Looks like you need to heat those DR’s up some more. Also what tire pressure? Were you spinning second gear? What’s done to your car? PM if you want some more input.

what else has been done since first post? DR’s, FMIC, & downpipe shouldn’t lose six mph … :eek:

No. The tires were fine. The track had alot of dew on it. It was so bad, I thought I torched my clutch my first run as the car was revving but not moving. Later on, I found out everyone was having the same problem because of the dew on the track. Guys would just sit there and spin their tires literally.

As for the trap speed. My 115mph traps were using race fuel. the 12.9 @ 109 was on pump gas.

Im going to hopefully make it back before the snow hits and see what the car can do with better track conditions & race fuel. :slight_smile: