13.2@104

R/T .614
60’ 2.018
330 5.719
1/8 8.657
MPH 84.43
1/4 13.286
MPH 104.90

Here are the latest results from Cayuga last Friday. That was at 14PSI on the same Walmart tires I used last time :stuck_out_tongue:

The track was VERY slick as it was wet earlier in the day and was a pretty cold night… but not bad none the less.

Impressive time… Now u just gotta get that trap speed up a bit. which im sure is low due to the conditions.

Congrats

That a boy Dust.
GETER DONE

Also go to the Dyno, I want to see some numbers

Yea, the trap speed was higher last time when you ran 13.5… Need to hook up in 1st!

I can’t believe how slippery the track was that night haha. At first the 12/13/14 second cars there were all running 18-22 ET’s, it was quite funny watching a twin turbo FD RX7 run 19 second passes :smiley:

Dustin - start working on John now to run a groupbuy on ET Street Radials in the spring. Looks like you need them too…

yay for dustin! track again this friday? according to weather.ca, p.o.p. is 40%… :D.

haha dan!

I can get tires rediculously cheap for most brands but getting them here is the problem. if i could find a good way to get them back i could kill tirerack or tires.com pricing

your 60ft should be down around the 1.9 1.8 area. may be the wal mart tires though lol

Thanks for the kind words boys… and I can definatly see some ET street radials in my future… john :slight_smile:

As for the 60’ I though a 2.01 was pretty damn good… anyone managed a better 60’ on dot tires with a 240 and no launch control? From what I know if I get a low 1.9 thats pretty much as good as it gets until you go with a drag tire…

yeah considering this is your second time at the track and as far as I know, especially in the near freezing temperature i’m pretty sure that your 60’s are very close to what they should be.

NICE!