End of Season Drag Times

Since it’s the end of the season, I am curious to see what kinda drag times other s chassis owners put down for 2010.

I hit the strip yesterday and ran my fastest time.

12.484 @ 115mph on Hankook RSS C30 tires.

SO SLOW!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You have a 28 71 right?

Ya dawg, .64 housing.

i like that time…

the network leaderboard is full of cars that can’t turn but run fucking 7’s…

Really wish i could have got out to put a run down this year… it’s been like 5 years since i was on the drag strip.

next year for sure.

Well apparently Cayuga is still open as weather permits so you can still go and set down a time.

I only went because my friend said the 12.55 his R33 GTR ran was unbeatable and my shitty slow Silvia wouldn’t come close. Once I fucked his day up with the 12.4, I just stopped running and left. Maybe it could go a little faster but it was a good run.

Haha when you said you made this post I didn’t actually believe you and had to come here to check. Lo and behold.

12.53 if you wanna get technical :slight_smile: And I never said it was unbeatable I said my car was faster. I will prove that next weekend :slight_smile:

Dont forget to tell them about the 3 times you went and failed to beat my time set at the beginning of the season.Cough Not getting out of the 13’s

Have fun on the forums Ramesh, even if no one we know comes on here anymore.

Kyle

PS. Im watching you

sorry you bum out this post… but who is that green acura integra doing 10.7… f king guy drove in to cayuga too… and push 10.7 no joke… its turboed and i saw it with my own two eyes a tegi smoking brand new gtr… not 1 but 2 differnt gtrs.

Who cares, integras suck.

I ran a 12.8 @ 109 in my jalopy this year.

Kyle, you’re GTR is shit, end of story. Its the overweight, SUV sized model that not even GTR fans want. I went to the track once before with 205 all season tires, ran a 13.1 @ 116mph. Your car can’t even get past 111mph which means your car is slower. It takes a little more than rev limiter launching to get a fast time in my car.

PS Go fix your transmission, and buy another one for after you tow the car home from the strip.

bitch!

Im feeling the love.

And dont worry Ill get a 30 day warranty after I blow this one up. TIGER JAPANESE