12.6 @ 117

Went to TMP and tried this thing called drag racing?

traps are high i’ve been told, so it should do 11s on slicks.

http://www.sequence-garage.com/forums/uploads/post-11-1121100580.jpg

any launch advice would be appreciated, anyone wanna lend me DRs or slicsk for next weekend woudl be sickkkk - oh and stock suspension

Thats a nice MPH and the time is decent too. If you can get the 60ft down to 2.0 thats a good point to shoot for on street tires.

Ive got some rear stock suspension if you wanna borrow it. PM me.

pretty amazing , kudos to u, that is a very respectble time

Dude on the left got :owned:

nice nice times, is this with the same setup as when you went on the dyno?
If it is, then, exceptional times! What psi you running?

thanks guys, yup everything is exactly the same as the dyno, even the air temperature. Dyno day and this day were both about 31-33 degrees outside, imagine how much harder she would pull if it was 10-15 out!

Boost pressure is the same as the dyno, 16psi

oh, and the guy on the left was hilarious. Buddy had a fully modded lancer, not an evo though, but it had a 4G63 (thats what they are right?) said it put down 400hp on the dyno at 19psi, but his boost controller is set to 5psi right now because the guy that sold him this FULLY BUILT car knows he’ll smash that shit up if he has a plus 100 mph car hahahaha

you had to meet this guy man he had NO IDEA about ANYTHING ANYTHING AT ALL that was on his car. After i race him he comes over and goes “yea but guy you have 10 psi on me” im like “dude we weren’t racing, you just happened to be beside me, its TEST AND TUNE”

Damn nice times…

Can I ask your exact setup on which turbo?

James

nice. Congrats!!

you coming to Grand Bend? I’d love to see it run. And if it is cooler out that weekend, you could get low 12s.

those trap speed will bring u down to low 12’s with slick thats forsure , possiblity of high 11’s,

what gear were u in when u finished?

Probably top of fourth I would guess…

since Its in MPH i’d imagen.

7000rpm in 4th

from what i’ve been told this setup on slicks will be 11.6-11.8 territory so thats what im shooting for this weekend if i can find some slicks

sashas car is the sex.

if anyone wants to know why i want to sell my car and get an S14, sandra is why. that dirty slut, i cant resist the ass. soon she’ll have a twin sister… a mildly autistic slow sister mind you.

how tall r your tires ?

She already does, and it ain’t slow. :wink:

265/35/18 bit bigger than stock

No vids Sasha?

Seems you’ve got that camera everywhere you go…

ps - nice times dude. You’re car appears to now be the ultimate triple threat: drift, track and drag. :shock:

yea no vid sorry man :frowning: it was spur of the moment. wanna go drag racing? sure. checks watch: 2.30pm aright dude well if u wanna go we gotta leave now it closes at 6

haha it was pretty silly, we got there at 4.50 had the car ready to go by 5.05 (had to unload it off the trailer take the battery out of the truck cause mine blew up and it put it in my car and change the rear wheels and tires), ended up getting 6 runs in which wasn’t bad at all, didnt close until 730!

This weekend i’ll do some runs on nitto 555R (275/40/17) with stock rear suspension HOPEFULLY i’ll hit 11s with that setup, we’ll see what happens!

Real good times. Your reaction time will come with practice. Your mind probably just stuttered lol. Which run was this? What were your other times for averages?

I dont know where my post went but can some one explain what Trap Speed (MPH) is?

I always thought it was your final speed but word on the street it’s something else.