fastest 240 on this site

hey guys, Im a big fan of the 240sx/180sx/Silvia and i browse here alot so I was just wondering one day. Who has the fastest nissan on this site. I mean quarter mile time. My best to date was a 12.53 with slicks but im sure there are others that are faster. I know there must be some die hard drag fans here. Post times, horsepower, or engine mods and turbo sizes cause I know alot of guys dont take thier cars to the track.

also please mention where you live and leave your 240sx unlocked overnight. keys in the ignition if possible. kthxbye

there are about 15-25 people with 12 second cars on here, some will be in teh 11’s this year too… keeping in mind that the 240sx is not a drag-star and no one here is straight drag.

i have the fastest 240 on this site. I ran 9.2 last year, i should be in the 7s this summer.

^^^^ Make sure the welds on your intake mani are good and strong then
I bet my car runs hi 16’s and probly 120hp with intake, full exhaust and pully thing that was a waist of money

Bullshit, you know we raced and you never had me; you never had your car

On a serious note, I dunno how fast I am but with the shit I’m doing, I
hope to get somewhere in the 12s low-13s this year.

Don’t wanna get too greedy and blow the engine just yet.

15-25 people eh!

I wanna see these cars at the strip! Soontime! :twisted:

I live my life a paycheck at a time.

I doubt there will be 5 this year, there was what, 1 last year being sasha who actually went to the track and ran a 12. Just because people have a lot of money dumped into their car doesn’t mean it will run 12s.

ba-ha-ha-ha…

My S14 zenki’s best unofficial time is like 38 sec/ 1/4mile on the back of the u-hual trailer, pulled by the Chevy… dam blown KA

But I bet I could get my S13 down to oh, 5 seconds, if I pushed out of an airplane

Those are some hardcore racing tactics. lmfao.

Truth.

As much as I have spent on my car and the shit I am putting on,
realistically, I’d be surprised to break into even mid-13s.

G if you dont make it into the mid 13’s we’re not friends anymore

drag racing isnt really the 240’s best area of performance.

for anyone actually building a 240 for drag i doubt it would have a powerplant that came in an S chasis car, i.e. RB, VG, cough small block ford…

buying the cookie cutter 12 second parts and bolting them onto your car isnt going to mean you run 12’s.

I’d be surprised to see more than a dozen guys running 12’s this year.

I know who’s fastest on the wangan… the one with the skyline engine.

LOL :lol:

I almost had a 7 second 240sx last year but then I drove off this ramp while chasing down these guys and I landed my 240sx on a boat and my car got wrecked.

Yeah well my old 240 was just like that trans am kitt in knightrider, it could talk and drive by itself and transform and create a giant rocketboost that put it into the 6.xx mark.

it’s too bad that karr came along and killed it. now i’m stuck with a regular 240.

PM Drag_240. He’s got the fastest 240 on here.

Yes 240’s Rule!

…I spit in the face of people who don’t want to have a 240sx!

ill be in the 12s this season.
i was almost there last year with less power, shit tire, and no drag experience at all.
just set your cars up right and 12s on a fairly stock motor shouldnt be tough.