Quarter Mile times

Well i finally raced my car saturday and sunday(today)

and found with my driving ability at what it is now

95 Nissan 240sx in the 1/4 mile can run a 15.5 all day (i hit a 15.4 once today so im not trying to say my car is a 15.4 car lol)

not fast but faster then i have been told they can run!!

Well i would like to know what other NA Ka’s have run on the 1/4!?!?

I thought u ran a 15.2…

well rammy went turbo KA but still runs 15’s so ur mint.

lol… ramesh i just told you that!! but really i got one 15.4 today… but all others 15.5!!

i ran the car 15 times today!

I got a 14.5 with my SR. First time tho. Good thing I spent that money on the engine to be 1 second faster… good investment.

15.4@88mph for me … im sure i can bring it down a little once i learn how to shift better.

im not trying to bash on SR or any other turbo car!!
when i had my stock GSR motor in my civic coupe it could do 14.3 easy
so why are SR doing the same or worst… its something im not understanding!! i dont find that worth the cash or a good investment

This is off topic so ill keep it brief, I feel that there is a huge hype surrounding the sr20det. And considering many people spent alot of cash on the swap there not about to bash it. Its not Gods engine.

I think people jsut want to be JDM tight… I have a SR20 ,because its my cars stock engine.

if it comes stock thats all good!! but after seeing dem slow runs (yes im slow too) being “JDM tight” or whatever is not worth it!!

i can buy NOS do a 50 or 75 shot and run maybe a bit faster than a SR and spend way less (yes and i am a broke black guy)
but thats just MY OPINION!!

Hey Junior, what times does Steven’s monster KA-T S13 get? He took me for a ride, I almost shit myself lolll.

Now I’m going KA-T as well…but a low boost daily driver setup.

well, the guy who bought my green car with a stock sr stock every thing other then a gt2871r ran a 13.9 at .5 bar. alot of times have alot to do with driver skill also. his 60 foot i belive was a 2.6 or something along that.

hahah a little off on the 60 foot there buddy… but ya i ran 13.9’s @ 103mph on friday at cayuga. consistent 14.0’s all night. im sure with something other then a crappy all season i could’ve hooked up better and nailed those 60 footers down. first time really driving a 240 too so with practice get her down there. amazing what you can get outta of a stock sr when it’s running right eh chris??! hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

because SRs have no torque.

SRs are only good for drifting.

S14 SR20, 10psi, Stock turbo, Full exhaust. 13.9 @ 108 MPH.

i run 13.8 on stock motor, boost ,turbo full exhaust intercooler. when i had 195’s on teardrops i evenran a 13.9. 14.0 all day u guys should learn to drive or get ur motors from varun or something and sr’s have sick torque
205hp-203tq to the crank not to shabby also isnt torque good for drifting
so meaning it has good torque+ the only 2.0 that comes close is a 4G and those run on 15 psi stock

i wanna know STOCK numbers, with stock turbo… exhaust and intakes dont count as an upgrade!!

and how much does a NA SR engine make?!?!? and what would you think it would run??

with a stock kade s13 i ran 15.5@89

with a blacktop s13 sr i ran 14.4@98 with stock exhaust choking it out

stock SRs aren’t fast, i thought people knew this?

lolllll yea tahts why u mod them and up the booost… my ka quarter mile time guestimate wuld be 16.5 seconds lol…

22.1 seconds.