12.7 @ 116

Well, that was my first time with the 240 at the strip. I suck. :slight_smile:
I need some traction and lots of launch practice.

Best 60’ I could muster was a 2.138…best trap was a 117

Overall a fun night - I got in 7 runs…car was in Full Street trim including spare tire…exactly how it rolls on the street.

The only track prep I did was take the golf clubs out of the trunk.

what tires did you end up running? street psi (in the tires)?

sick dude! i think your traps were low because of your spool. i STILL have a feeling that your car isn’t spooling like i should be, is this possible at all? Considering your hp i would expect your traps to be 123ish? Unles you were spinning all of 1st and 2nd :stuck_out_tongue:

how about that split on 300zx wheels and m/t streets? hahaha

we need to race this season though it would be such a sick race

Tires were Pirelli P600’s All Seasons … 215-55-r16 at street PSI (32-34)

Yeah Sasha - I’ll still trying to find a wastegate to test my current gate. I suspect it does not seal well and allows some exhuast gas to escape when building boost.

And yeah - 1st and 2nd were very difficult. I had to constantly feather the gas through those two gears.

I think on my fastest ET run I launched at 14psi and scrambled to 19psi right after shifting into 3rd.

Towards the end of the night - my poor ACT street clutch was smelling pretty bad too. :slight_smile:

you could probably gain AT LEAST a half a second right here, what the hell is that crap 215’s, hehehe :lol:

I got most of your runs on video, ill try and send em over in a few days if u gimme ur email.

nice show us the videos

Brandon - check your PM dude…

you could probably gain AT LEAST a half a second right here, what the hell is that crap 215’s, hehehe :lol:[/quote]

I was just interested to see how the car performs in street trim. I didn’t even bother to remove any of the normal junk I have in the car.

Hahah - I even have adjustable coilovers that I didn’t even turn softer…there are a few areas I could have seen improvment.

Very well done I must say on 215 street tires…

I had a hard time with 285whp on sash what were they 235’s?

This is going to be a good year, can’t wait to hit the track.

yea man wow dan i didnt realize you had those shit ass tires! haha no wonder your trap was low you couldnt hook up at ALL!!

i cant wait to see what she does with bigger tires and a bit more suspension travel

time for an rps clutch budday :wink:

Yeah - I may need a clutch sooner than I had wanted.

On my last run (well, the run when I call it quites) I did detect some clutch slip in 4th.

there is an os giken for sale on zilvia… good price.
just a thought

I can’t wait to see the videos.

You have to show the 1/4 mile videos inside/outside whatever u got and some street action videos maybe, showing cluster and showing from outside as well launches/accel/etc…, perhaps some top speed tests, 0-60, 0-100, etc… :slight_smile: Sounds exciting, that’s really great 387rwhp and 331lbs/ft of tq! You’re the highest power member here right? That’s really sweet…

dan, when are you going again?

if you run those same tires i’ll put the same bet down

Thats awesome time - Congrats1

hurry post the vids up soon im eager to see!

I guessed between 12.7 on high boost, adn 12.9 on low boost.

Spd-dmn guessed 12.2 and 12.6 I believe.

Someone owes me a lapdance. :squint:

What was the bet again?

And the next time I go to the track I’ll probably be setup a little better.

VHT does wonders for 60-foot times, even with so-so tires.

assuming you are a good driver. get a set of slicks set your suspension up a bit and you’ll be running high 11’s all day long no doubt.