Red Rocket vs. Hometown Hero

ditto lol

looks awesome man. now lets do some real tests and take it to the streets!

I hate you.

I’ve been w/o rwd for 2 months, another 2 to go probably :frowning:

$25 for all the materials without shipping. $40 including shipping.

It was the individual mini-project. We haven’t even been assigned groups yet. BTW when you go look at the bmw take pics!!

How about we meet up this weekend talk about the rounding up the app fee then night street session?

sounds amazing! can’t wait… just went to lunch and the tires are so cold i could get traction till 4 gear which means awesome drift session!

I look at it every day, it’s sitting in my driveway under 3 feet of snow unprotected.

I’m gonna be clay barring my nuts off this spring.

oh ha, well that too, but I meant OsoiNA06, he’s going to take a look at the BMW i was going to buy.

(and wallace you mean *couldn’t?)

yea that’s what i meant.

give me a call this weekend and we can go drifting.

Going to Japan on Friday, will look at it on the 14th when I get back. Will keep you posted man…

Damn you archie. bring me with you this time. i have the money :smiley: :rofl

Anyways i think i want to buy one. could of used one of these last week. :frowning:

Well, I’m not really making them to sell. i only ordered the parts to make this one. However, here is how you make it.

Giottos pivot ball head mount MH10004: $13 before shipping [2]
Suction cup handle: $9 before shipping [1]
PVC ¾” pipe: $4
PVC ¾” press fit elbow: $.37
Assorted nuts and bolts: Free

Drill 3 holes. bolt it all together. done.

1 - http://jackstoolshed.net/HeavyDuty-Dual-Head-Suction-Cup-Handle/M/B0016P5AQ2.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

2 - http://www.shop.com/Giottos_MH1004_Mini_Ball_Head_with_Single_Knob_for_Ball_and_Pan-19650975-26989818-p!.shtml?sourceid=298

I’ve been a busy boy…

-got my ebrake working again
-replaced the heater blower motor so I have heat now (old one had so much insulation clogging it, I’m surprised it ever worked. Literally you could’ve stuffed a bear with all that)
-unplugged my speed sensor so I don’t have a 100kmph limiter (yes 62mph limiter…)
-found my coil-over wrenches

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/15071119/aview/1220392138095_DSC00002.JPG
FUCK YOU UNDERSTEER!!! Should arrive next week.

http://www.cometkartsales.com/store/apparel/images/bellM4pro.jpg
in celebration of getting a job, I decided I’d buy an Bell M4 Pro. A professor ordered a group buy of helmets for the Porche club and he had extras, so this helmet which costs $560 is mine for $288.

To-do:
-Lower 1" (yayyy finally I know right?)
-install the whole suspension kit

how much did that kit cost. im thinking about buying one ASAP.

…that appears to be not 240sx parts… lol

$340

Actually they are 240 parts…
rear camber arms > tension rods > rear toe links
sway bars front on top rear bottom

went ahead and lowered the front of the car 1". Looks better, but more importantly it should balance the car out (frame rails are parallel to the ground now) and reduce some understeer.

sweet. in march i wanna take my whole rear subframe out and redo the suspension, like i was going to last year. nothing wrong with it, …its just…stock …lol. i have a nismo power brace sitting at heathers ive been meaning to put in since dec 07…:frowning:

so your still selling the car?

What make are the components? That’s pretty cheap, I was ready to pay $200 just for rear camber arms :lol

Godspeed

The only complaint I’ve heard is the sway bars are crimp bent instead of mandrel bent, but it won’t matter since the bars work by twisting. Also I hear this rear bar makes the rear end loosey goosey cause it’s 10mm bigger than stock. :slight_smile:

Here are pics of it lowered a little

compared to:

Playing around with rear wheel fitment, too bad I had to raise it again.

Edit: put it back on the lift I noticed that the left rear caliper was rusted and the ebrake mechanism was siezed, so I didn’t fix my ebrake, since only one side works… I’ll need to get a new caliper.

looks good. godspeed is cheap yes but they seem to be good products believe it or not. i have read tons of positive feedback on their stuff.:thumbup