S3 injectors
Synapse Sychronic Blow off valve
Custom tune by EPL
Innovative wideband 02 gauge and sensor
newsouth performance boost gauge
newsouth performance dual gauge pod
332WHP and 308WTQ @ 21PSI

great another v/w fanboi lolololol …welcome to hell as we call it

Nice, sounds like a sweet ride. Interested in some pics!

I think I’ve heard of your car from RSpeed, I could be wrong though.
Anyways, Welcome!

That would be correct, i am also on Rspeed, dont have any really current pics only the ones from about 2 years ago but i will get some new ones asap an post them with pics of the mods.

The car pulls like no other though, ALOT of fun to drive even though u spin the tires at 90mph lol

post the dyno graph or it’s not real :slight_smile:

im still waiting for my Integra Parts steve

IDK how… i suck at that stuff lol

Modest eh? :lol

Just ask adam how HE feels about the car

Adam. How do you feel about the car?

Im sure it pulls like alot of other cars on this site :wink:

anyways, welcome.

It’s funny. When I hear people talk about their cars and it’s like 3XX or so, it’s just not impressive. It’s funny when they talk it up. It’s just soo easy these days with just about every platform having affordable mod paths to make big power.

yah…its bad.

I thought my 4xx rwhp was fast for a few days when I first picked it up. Now Im use to it and it feels like stock again…I want more. It will never end.

I actually wasnt trying to talk it up, i was just explaining my excitement since its the fastest i have ever owned an i was originally hoping for 300whp on that dyno if i was lucky. thanks :excited:clap

nice, welcome to the site.

always liked the mk5 gti’s. always wanted one. maybe someday.

Lolz shawn.

Builds 5-7psi off the line without pause, which doesn’t help it any as it blows the tires free 1st -3rd easy. <---- Not that that is a good thing, but it sure is damn fun on occasion :slight_smile: Was spinning third going up the big hill on my road at ~70ish. Has a shit ton of low end grunt for a 2 litre turbo but it’s that 2.0FSI and it’s high compression ratio right there.

I actually liked it FWIW. I’m not a FWD fan but for a snotty little daily driver I sure could get use to it, for the (fun)handling mishaps I would inevitably wind up in on the back twisties driving the balls off it. 300+WHP in a FWD car is enough to get wrapped up in shit pretty quick.

I think it’s the sound of it that wins me over really.

i love the way the 2.0TFSI’s sound.

welcome!

post pics/vids if you have any. if not, take some ! :smiley:

buy the whole car 3800 an its urs with EVERYTHING

Yeah…that big muffler under the rear bumper isn’t really a muffler at all. just a big goddamn empty tincan. His car is essentially an open exhaust right now. Full 3", catless, and no resonator right up to that OEM rear “muffler”.