RHD re-banned in Quebec

The auto industry wont fix North America’s huge financial issues. I was in class and at the time i had my Silvia. Classmate came up to me and said that cars like mine is why his dad is losing their house. The workers in North America get paid a SHIT load and throw it away living the big life and forget about saving their cash. The man lived in a 1 million dollar plus house with 3 brand new cars that were being taken away due to the fact he lost his shift and couldnt pay. Are you serious that they couldnt save a dime!

Just a lil story about our North American greed, and when shit hits the fan they want to picket and make everyone else suffer for their short comings and lack of financial planning.

Auto makers employees make on average $300 per day + a HEAVY bonus even if company in the red!!
Over seas employees make on average $ 100-150 per day + profit sharing if there is a profit!!

Doing the same job! CAW and all the unions have to take a pay cut or just stop crying. Sure its seems a bit cold but come on, why you think over seas makes more profits. I worked in the auto industry from 15 to 24 years of age… from the lot to the desk in every department… doing research and all from our land to theirs… Companies have nothing great and new to offer us here jsut remakes of old classics. Asian and European companies always offer something new and wow around the world… for example the Genesis, GTR, Forte, EVO, turboed Rally Art, and R8… just to show a few. Domestic do have some great cars but for the money its not worth buying… Plus warrenty is playing a BIG factor. Ford is trying a new Ecoboost directive which is working for them in a excellent way and i am happy for that, others need to follow!

Maybe I am being a bit harsh and I am sorry people losing their jobs cause that is never good! I wish people the best all the time. But North American market is not bringing the noise like they beed too!

This is my OPINION and from my personal following of the industry, so nobody take offence, just using my opinion to constructively debate yours view. Feel free to hit me back with your opinion, its all good!!

Thanks