Rob's 02 Mustang GT

I wish my car was half as clean as yours Rob.

I’ll detail it for ya:bigthumb:

Very well might take you up on that!

doesnt get any better than the cobra rear spoiler. looks nice

my favorite 'stang on here.

Ever end up down fuddruckers? I was there all night, dont remember seeing your car… Just 2 mustangs with lambo doors :puke: :puke:

No i was working on my car and didnt get done in time. Was one of the stangs a red roush??

wow , rob that looks fantastic

Im gonna hang myself… god that looks awesome, I wish I had some good pics of my old cobra. Get some cobra mirrors! (painted)

All you need now is a cobra motor, and to detail my truck after I get the bumper put on lol

One was a red something or another 03-04 style… I saw the lambo doors and instantly ran away… The other was a blue new gen mustang…

[QUOTE=SK360;684619]One was a red something or another 03-04 style… I saw the lambo doors and instantly ran away… The other was a blue new gen mustang…[/QUOT

Yea i think the red one is this kid frank. He could’ve done without the doors but ohwell lol

saw your car up on churchview in baldwin/brentwood the other day. i easily see your car around more then anyone elses. looks good. :bigthumb:

thanks .yea i saw the aaa flatbed and i wasnt sure if it was you or not. I just got laid off from work so i’ve been taking advantage of it and cruising around alot.

I just got a steeda strut tower brace. It was black when i got it so i decided to paint it. It came out pretty good. Just waiting for it to completely dry as of now. I’ve to drill some holes also.

That sucks to hear Rob…

I mean, if you get into a jam and have to, you know, sell that Mustang of yours, my PM box is open, let me know.

haha. ive been doing enough detailing on the side to keep me busy till i find something.

You weren’t in Bentlyville today were you?

nope

I didn’t think it was you … I was on the harley and saw a GT that looked similar to yours … but didn’t look as clean.

ahh i c.