04 mustang gt

Hellow my name is brandon

i own a 2004 mustang gt (competition orange)

-Magnaflow X-pipe exhaust
-BBK 70 mm throttle body
-BBK throttle body spacer
-BBK Underdrive pullys
-BBK cold air intake/W Mass air flow sensor
-Typhoon intake manifold
-Diablo II Sport Predator Performance Tuner
-KYB GR-2 schocks/struts
-Tein Lowering springs
-Ford racing injectors/fuel rails

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/dragonblee79/m_dd1881300fbe5df941020090e0299b-1.jpg

looks nice for a mustang :lol j.k what are your power plans for it? turbo? s/c???

already bought bbk shory headers and new H-pipe, 9 inch driveshaft and new flywheel, bidding on 3.90 gears, and thats all gonna be done at once, and god no, no turbo i am all na american muscle lol

Welcome to the board, it’s nice to see some Domestic owners here to give a different perspective on things, what out for “K20-power” member. :rofl

That has a 4.6 doesn’t it? Would it be a direct swap for an older 5.0?

With most mustang owners I would expect you to be building a 1/4 mile car, but I see the KYB’s and Tein combo and it leads me to assume, you might actually do some turning with it =) Have you participated it any SCCA event’s yet?

Looking good.

from 96 on all the v8s are 4.6 which is a better motor then the 5.0, and yes i am building a 1/4 mile car that keeps up in the corners with the imports, although i know it will never fully have that ability, all i need to do is be close to be able to down shift out of the apex and close the gap lol, i have 2 eclipses, a tibby, and a stealth and i have tuned them all, but none have given me the enjoyment of my mustang, i guess i have found my calling lol, but i bring to the table with my mustang the knowledge of tunning several imports, so i have the best of both worlds, and weight reduction is already in the progress ). my question is do any of you meet in the spring and summer at any spots, i belong to fmcs.com and we used to meet at dd in j-town, do you guys do anything similar?

Is your stealth TT or no?

A kid used to be friends with up here went out and bought a 02’ GT and supercharged it. The problem is the kid didnt know his ass from his hand and didnt do any supporting modifications. He has no traction, no fuel upgrades nothing. The best he pulled at the track with it was a 13.9 which pissed him off because he thought he was going to have a 12 sec. car haha.

i sold that stealth in 97, was one of the first cars i played around with, only did exhaust, intake, throttle body, basicially all the bolt ons, it was fun, and it moved for a na, that was way before all the kids around here started in tuning lol

In the spring time we all meet up somewhere within the Albany area. I think '08 season we are taking Kohls parking lot over again, depending how things go, on an average weekend when we were there, there would be over 50 cars there.

yeah the one time i went to khols, there was a fight and people got beat up really bad and tons of cops came and what not lol, so i just never went back, i am too old for that shit, all i heard was people walking bye my car going my car would blow this away blah blah wanna race for money hahaha, i was like um yeah how about you move out of your moms house and then we can race for money lol

Its an awsome color…and listen to vlad whatch out for k20 power :lmao…but its a nice car bro

lol k20, when i find an import arond here that smokes me in the 1/4 mile i will shake their hand and bow, lol now you guys wanna talk about road courses lol i will take my leave but as for a straight line hahaha, i watch out for no one )

theres gonna be a lot of hand shaking :haha

here we go you had to start this fight again…thanks newb…we made a little progress than he has to say that :crackup…i hope you like being on your knees

lol, i have had and tuned imports for years lol, anything you can do to that import i can do to my mustang lol, i have been putting together my supercharger and noss kit lol, don’t ever talk shit to me on a fourm, lol if you want we can meet up someplace and you can cry to me all day about how your car will beat me lol, but dont do it on a fourm, thats weak, end of story, drop it here, i made a comment based on my own experience, i don’t want to see any of that i can beat this and that, lol i live in amsterdam ny and made a comment based on where i live, lol i know whats out there, leave it alone, and don’t call me a newb, i have been working on cars since most of you were probably in grade school, so please save the comments lol

I was refering to you being a newb on the forum…i dont doubt your skills…i just dont like when peaple doubt imports…like i said eairlier i like you car…it was just jokes your goin to see alot of that here lol…but nice car and dont take it to heart :nono

np, when your reading you don’t context as to which it was said, i just really hate the argueing about whats faste then what, lol i would rather wait till may and meet up at the valley and then we can have some fun ;D

Welcome…nice to see another domestic owner :)…also, K20-powers car is NO SLOUCH just to give you a heads up lol

Dont worry, I already shook his hand for ya.

i only have a 2.5 litre 4 cyl import… run me at the valley come spring? ;D

Oh ill meet you there :mwahaha

dont come in here trying to pick races with the guy cause hes a Domestic owner…I hate this domestic vs. import BULLSHIT