04 mustang gt

lol i have my sheet i will post 13.41@110.32, 2.29 60ft- w/mods i think all you are expecting a stock mustang to show up, not the case lol and that was last year i have more mods sitting in the garage next to the car waiting to get put on, so before any of you just go blah blah blah i am gonna do this or that, just stop lol, because it means nothing to me :headbang, would be more fun for me to get to know you all instead of starting off on this note lol once you get to know me feel free to break balls until then keep chat simple

Im not picking a fight it was a joke which he understood…so relax…i could care less if you have an import or a domestic car i appriciate both

:lol i hear ya, but just throwing this out there i ran a 13.1 @ 105, before i put my new nitrous kit on, traction bar, intake manifold, exhaust, and some weight reduction, ill be at the valley this coming spring though ill keep an eye out :thumb , Boostin Camaro know’s how my car is from a street perspective :nod

you would think everyone on this board has low 11 seconds cars with the way they talk, god damn! Some of the people don’t even have engines currently in their car…

This is very true…its just everones ego :lol

I think they guy already said he dosent care what times you posted or what you have done or are doing?

Anyway, thats a good run you made. If we do all get together for a run at the valley, there is going to be some serious racing going on.

Only a few more months haha

I’ll be there to get some coverage, make it an Official shootout, and write a quick one page article on a little 518 showdown, maybe get more local interested in the scene.

Manzoo, I think you’d be interested in checking out a Shift518 section of W.o.T.

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=46.0

since I do not have any times for domestics I can throw you and boostin camaro in there as domestics before the next print of the paper, as long as you give me all the info required (check out the thread).

And I’d watch out for some imports around here, two 10 second import owners are on this board.

i don’t even want to know how much money it takes to build a 10sec car lol, think i would rather put an addition on my house hahaha

In both cases - $20K plus.

The supra has was sold for about $40K I believe (don’t recall exactly) and then had thousands put into it after.

I got 2 buddys that have 10 second Domestics that live right down the road for me…i will try to get them to sign up.

there will be no time submitted from me untill i get a new tranny.

that would be sweet, mabye i can get some new ideas for power besides, hey go nos lol

if you want more power then supercharge it

boost pwns juice. :banana

would rather not super charge my daily driver i owe 4.5 more years of payments on lol,

lol that would be the smartest way to go ( or if you had the money you could do it anyways and not beat on it.