Norwoods 2004 Mustang Gt

Hey whats up everyone. My name is Norwood and im new to the Shift forums. It seemed like you guys could use another domestic vehicle to offset the imports a bit. Anyways im the proud owner of a Competition Orange 2004 Mustang Gt. So far my mods include Slp loudmouth Catback, Mgw Short Throw Shifter, JLT performance 4" CAI, Mach 1 grille delete, Steeda aluminum raidiator cover and mounts, silver painted interior trim, smoked projector headlights, a couple billet goodys And to top it off a AIT Vascious body kit which i got molded into the car so its all seamless and one peice. I have plans to put a Kenne Bell Twin Screw blower on it whenever my budget allows. Id like to get an intercooled setup running 9 pounds of boost with supporting mods to hit at least 400 at the rear wheels. Heres a few pics , there real bad quality taken from my phone i will get some better shots when i get my digital camera back

Comp Orang stang :number1

body kit :headbang

lol

looks nuts dude, whats the output in kelvin on the headlights?

Im not positive without pulling out the bulbs but i would guess there 5000s on the lows because there realy blue and the high beams are white so 5500s for them maybe? I dont know much about headlights I just bought the nicest looking ones i found :cool

A Couple more pics …

Yellow=3000K

White =4300K

Sky blue=5000k

Bluish Purple=6000k

Purple=8000K

DEEP PURPLE=10000K+

PINK=30000K

nice info…then the lows are 6000 highs are 4300

Nice stang, this car sounds mean as hell!

How much power do you think your putting down now? We might have to run on I-88 again.

My guess for horsepower is…not much at all maybe around 275 280…in a 3000 pound car…shes pretty fast but i dont know if it will run with your car right now…not till i get my blower at least :cool maybe friday we can run them a bit on the way to the lots.

wheel or crank

Nice car and welcome man. I would say 275 crank, good for a 13.9 with a dec driver

Bench Racer.

:shifty

it looks like you got a little import in you :lol

:confused Umm…no, just know what the mustangs are capable of seeing how ive modded idk how many and had 3…

Welcome man, love the color. Good to have another 4.6 on the board!

+1

:rofl

You sure that car weighs 3000 pounds? I always thought GTs were weighing in around +/- 4000 pounds.

lol dude, you need to re-tune your sarcasm-meter.

srsly.

it’s probably about 3500lbs, maybe 3600lbs.

:lol Fuck it