Norwoods 2004 Mustang Gt

whats with the streetglow sticker?

3250 stock is what my registration says and that was before i put on all the fiberglass on so it probly lost some weight…so 3230? Definetly not 4000 though

Dude that sticker gives me 10 horsepower :cool…no i just thought it looked cool lol. I was thinking about putting neons under the car but i think its illegal in NY.And yeah i definetly have some import in me…i just like nice looking fast cars basicly dont realy care who makes them. I owned a civic and a WRX before this car this is my first domestic vehicle.

I bet your about 3400, I doubt the body kit is lighter than the stock urethane bumpers

i hope you have AAA. :mwahaha

::slight_smile: lol nope…actualy the cars ran great for me…it only has 31000 miles though so well se how she lasts

ohhh…

modifying your exhaust is illegal, but I see you did that. Do it! :crackup

just busting your balls, i like mustangs my best friend has one and its just fun cause mustang owners are so defensive.

bring it to the lot and race all the pr’s

They knock down the numbers on title/registration because when the cars are shipped freight the numbers get fudged to lower the shipping costs. Like my title for my Jetta says 2600lbs.

ehhh the front bumper kinda steers me away…

looks good from the side tho…guess I will hafto see if in person. clean car.

my (Wa.) gti title reads curb wt. 2784lb…your jetta,2600?? NYS is retarded.

nys has different weights for each car and trim. someone could have wrote down a lower trim line to lower the weight hence lowering the cost of registration…

streetglow sitcker ftw!

10 hp at least

Plus better aerodynamics of course

Another one of my toys…2008 RMZ 250 picked it up early this summer…got black plastics to replace the white ones…aside from that shes 100% stock

Nice bike, Suzuki ftw!!

aww adam has a friend :hug

Your such a homo, any luck sellin the turd yet??

nah not trying to yet. no rush, like you finishing your car… no rush

yea really adam :nuts