Norwoods 2004 Mustang Gt

Fuck that thing, plus i dont want the garage to be lonely :lol…But anyways i got sloths car pretty much done today, just gotta put the d/s valve cover on and take her for a rip. That thing i gonna need a tune somethin fierce. My car is next on the list.

hahaha lol good

hurry with that.

:highjack

:stfu :lol

evrthing thing here gets jacked like adams car how long ago… kiddin kiddin i told u like 2 months ago id come help ya if u wanted extra hand to fix the car

yeah and i appreciate it. But at this point idk if its even worth bringin it out, register, insure etc it for a month or two tops :confused We shall see

find someone with dealer plates :ninja

Hahaha, yeah i guess i could do that

do it but on topic this is a pretty schweet mustang dont like many

yeah i love the color, not super crazy bout the kit on it but t each his own. Let me know if ya ever need a hand moddin the thing man!

yea :+1 adam is really good on mustangs just not his own

:lol Asshole, im too busy doin other peoples shit :sad

its ok i still dont have a project car at all :nuts

Yeah ill def let you know if i need some help…definetly for the supercharger install but that wont be till next spring at the earliest… i was thinkin about getting a used h pipe and cutting out the cats and welding some staright pipe in…or a used x if i can find one…know anyone with either?

if u can weld u can pretty much make it urself if ur not a shitty welder or no a good one

yeah i know people who can weld but no pipe bender…and im cheap so i dont want to pay a shop to bend it…eventualy ill buy a catted slp x but for now i want to make it louder and get some more flow going.

saw u were pickin up a h pipe from someone on here…nice put it on asap and come to the lot wanna hear it after ur done

Ive been meaning to come down to the lot…got a couple more things to put on the car first :ninja its loud as hell now so cattless h will sound real nice im assuming

i shouldnt sound to bad might be a little raspy but shit it’ll still sound good…for a mustang that is lol