FS: 2000 Mustang GT $6000

2000 Mustang GT
40K Miles. Motor all original.

Needs:
Transmission
Front Bumper
Headlights
Wheels/tires (shitty rollers present and included)
2 Airbags and module
Radio

Mods:
-2004 Cobra Independednt Rear Suspension
-MM Urethane Busings Installed in Suspension Cradle
-2004 Cobra exhaust
-2004 Cobra Steering Rack
-2004 Cobra Front Spindles/knuckles
-Amp rack with ADS PQ20 100x4 rms driving ADS Complnents up front and
Focal 6.5" Speakers out back.
-Trunk located battery: Optima Yellow Top
-2004 Cobra Rear Brake Calipers and Rotors
-2004 Cobra Center Console
-Tasteful Red Tezza Tail Lamps
-2000 Cobra R Ultralight Hood. Fully framed and latched
-Shaved door handles with Remote door openers. Doors are integrated into Alarm system and use same remote fob.
-Rear fender lips are rolled and fully folded and sealed.

Car is in rolling condition and needs to be assembled. Fuel tank needs to be put back in. Rear quarter wheel arch lip has a small crease and needs to be cleaned up. Other then that the car is straight and true and needs nothing other then the parts and assembly mentioned here.

$6000 This price is good for 2 days as of now.

http://www.s94476110.onlinehome.us/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_26/Mustang2.jpg

decided not to cut it in half??? weak sauce

I will buy another one and finish what i started after I move out of this dump of a town. No one ever said the car was getting cut in half. Cut yes, in half no.

good deal for one of the best looking mustangs out there.

BDR should take this thing… lol

Good luck with sale, sorry tto see You abandon it.

Any pics of the current condition?

Im fairly sure this dump of a town will be happy to be rid of you…

Good deal, i guess. Good luck.

a little more detail on how the transmission is missing, front headlights and bumper missing would be koo…im guessing you hit something. but who knows…take current picture of the front end. i might be interested.

Im fairly sure I dont give a fuck what cumstains like yourself think.

The car just needs to be assembled as in the description. If you are interested you have to come look at it.

manual or auto ?

manual

so im confused, you do have the front bumper,headlights, etc. all i need is to reassemble them? or i have to purchase the parts then assemble them?

I am assuming by that line you will need to buy the parts and assemble them.

I’ll give you $300 for the hood.

Fixed, because thats what you really meant to say, right? Because, after all, that is what you called me before…

Im not going to clog up a classifieds thread any further.

My original GLWS still stands…

it might help just to get it over with and post the current pictures of it… nobodys really going to want to drive out to someone’s house crossing their fingers that the car is either how the owner says it is, or if its what their looking for

Pics please
“JKUCZ28”

disclaimer: if you are not posting regarding the sale of the car, keep your mouth shut. carry on

So its needs to airbags thats like $1500-2000 being you cant use used ones in wonderful NYS anymore, does that mean it also has a salvage title???