FS: 2000 Mustang GT $6000

^^^ theres nothing stopping your from ordering airbags from out of state. ebay is your friend. looks like if you decided to spend about $375 on airbags you would have no problem quickly finding airbags on ebay, and if you decided to take your time and find a good price, you can cut that in 1/2

theres a big diference between what repair shops have to do, and what you can do in your driveway

you could also always pick up a parts car, take what u need for this one (inc the bags) and part the rest out to break even / profit

just put a cover back over the empty airbag holes and put resistors on the wires. done.

I can get you a full set of airbags for $500. You can use them no problem.
If the car had a salvage title I would have said " SALVAGE TITLE".

Tranny will cost $500 or less.

Car is clean. I own it free and clear. There are no accidents on record. Carfax will come back completely clean.

I can put this car together myself without a single issue. I am selling it cheap because I DONT FEEL LIKE IT. I just want to get out of here and not spend any more time in Buffalo. If I start putting it together then the price will go up to full value and you wont be getting a great deal anymore.

I will try to get pics when I go back to the storage place.

Price is now $5000

jack, how low are you gunna drop the price by the time I get back in march?

I dont think I or the car will be here that long. Price will only go up from the $5000 base. I started putting it back together. Bought a tranny and its on its way. Airbags are next. This is a Awesome deal for anyone who wants a SIMPLE project and can turn a wrench. It wont be that awesome once I start buying parts and jacking the price.

in order to pass the “NYS rebuild title” inspection you would be required to show receipts for “new” airbags, already been through all this NOT FUN! But it doesnt have a salvage title so this isnt really an issue

:word: :squint:

current pics PLEASE!!!

I have a buyer out of Miami. Looks like he is pretty much taking it. I’ll post some pics later today.