Norwoods 2004 Mustang Gt

Yeah i like the raspy tone…slp is raspy already so well see what she sounds like…im sure it will be a cop catching exaust tone

it is wat it is dude what do u expect with mustang

X is more raspy than a H, H pipes have a deeper more mellow tone to em. I would just find a used x or h, dont cob up a stock one

Just got my gears and hawk brake pads in the mail today. Brakes are going on tomorow and gears friday. Also took out my rear seat but they sent me a delete kit for a convertible:banghead. So the backs gonna look shitty for a few more days.

I was also thinking about picking this up from coral.net. Seems like a wicked deal.
Ok. I have a complete ZEX Nitrous System.

ZEX EFI Nitrous System
-All Jets for 100 thru 300 HP plus bunch extra for tuning
-10LBS Bottle
-All lines
-Up-Graded HD/High Flow Solenoids

ZEX Wet Nozzle Technology Nitrous Nozzle
-Newest Nozzle in the market with “Fuel Shear” Technology
-Up-to 200HP

ZEX Racer’s Tuning Kit
-Bottle Heater
-Nitrous Purge Solenoid
-Nitrous pressure gauge
-Vent Tube
-All fittings
-Wiring

ZEX Programmable TPS Switch
-Electronic trottle activation
-Reliability 100% of the time

ZEX Remote Bottle Opener
-Allows you to open the bottle from your driver seat at moments notice!

MSD Digital Window Switch
-Digital activation
-Independent Activation and Deactivation RPM settings!

Nitrous Multi-function console
-Compact multi-switch “cup mounted”
-Nitrous, Heater, Purge switches

This kit is ready to make big HP complete and ready to go!

SELL AS COMPLETE KIT: $600.00 shipped!

Nice kit, just realize youre going to NEED a tune for the nitrous setup. And I sure as hell dont reccomend anyone around here to do it. You’ll need to pull timing out of the car, and i would suggest only a 100 shot, 125 MAX.

Whos doing your gears?

Yep i realize. Want to help me install it and maybe go for a cruise to one of the tuners you know? The kit comes with the program switch so i should have everything i need minus the tune.

Aamco in schenectady the guy theres been doing it for like 30 years so i shouldnt have a problem. 250 bucks too so hopefully it works out.

That works for me. I would reccomend DEZ Racing in mass. Hes tuning my car, and my buddies cam swapped 04 Gt i have to do in a little while. That cup holder flip switch is a nice setup, allows you to have a nice N/A tune with alot of timing in it, and at the flip of the switch your N20 tune is ready to rock.

Not too bad, lemme know how it turns out!

Sounds good how much did you say for the tune?

Depends what you want done, i was quoted 550 for a N/A & N20 tune with the flip switch.

Nice I will have to give them a ring if this works out. Do you notice anything the kit is missing or does whats there seem complete? It seemed like it had everything there to me.

Seems legit. Over 1K worth of shit there…

Yeah I think im gonna go for it. I dont see deals like this too often.

Finnaly got my gears put in friday:excited. Im not super impresed but it made a nice difference i guess. Also did a tune up to the car, air filter, plugs, fuel filter and got the tranny fluid changed. Unfortunetly that nitrous kit sold like 2 hours after he posted it lol. And now im broke from all this shit so more mods are going to have to wait for awhile. At least the cars ready for spring.

What gears did you get?

I went from 2.73’s to 4.10’s and they really woke the car up, atleast a seat of the pants feeling.

im not positive what it had stock. 4:10s is what I put in also. Its deffinetly different but not as much as i was expecting. Ive also only drove the car back from the shop so I havent had to much seat time in it. Maybe its because i was :wow looking at my speedo saying 95-100 when i was doing 75 lol.

My speedometer was all over the place when I got my gears changed. I had an AOD when I got them and now have a t5 stick and the gears are still ok for it.

It does run out of breath on the highway at about 120 though.

Yeah i never realy go over that speed except for once in a great while. I want the car to be fast from a dig not a highway monster.:thumbup