new car and new pics of new paint!

1986 mustang gt t-tops,90xxx miles.15in drag lites 8 holes,full flowmaster exaust short tube headers,cold air intake,and ford racing wires ext.5 speed short throw shifter,converted dash too 1987+ leather two tones seats,and cowl hood which is shot and needs to be replaced.

looks nice to me. i think the seats would look great if the yellow was a gray or charcoal.

Other than the seats I also like it.

Yeah he went a little overboard with the yellow especially because he painted some of the plastic.But it was a steal so i didnt care,i wanna do upper and lower intake soon but i wanna switch it over too maf.Can someone school me on the parts i need to switch over too maf with a price and maybe a shop to do it?

bdr50 knows his stuf with stangs, pm him.

Thats sexy i like. How much if you dont mind saying?

nice

holy shit the interior has aids. Nice car though

x2

I like it,both inside and out :tup:

For starters A9L comp(5 spd), harness and mass air meter. Can get pricey, when I sold my comp and harnesses, I got @$300. It is not hard to switch over.

in 4 proofs. :fry:

payed 1900,i’ll have to come up with some prices for that swap.

86maro buys an 86stang…:gotme:

IB4namechangerequest?

X…

I have a stock 5.0 MAF, pretty sure its list in my FS ad.

I can sell you just the MAF since my stock intake is for SN-95s not Foxs.

I also got a bunch of other stock 5.0 parts if you need anything in the FS

Thanks i’ll let you know,i dont really care its just a user name its been like that for awhile and i havent owned a camaro in like 2 years lol.

You interested in all the 1986 Road & Tracks I have by any chance…? :lol:

X…

some fresh paint, i need to put the trim and what not back on though…

Quite the change, now your interior matches. I’ve never been a yellow fan though :shrug:

Yeah i like it though, very bright and i always thought mustangs looked good in yellow.