"new" car mustang content

here she is…she isnt much but for the price she is a steal…

1985 mustang GT

holy shit! a bone stock 5.0 fox. No shit. They are hard to come by.

plans??

semi clean for bein a old unmolested car ,plans are ?

o i forgot to mention…its a t-top car as well lol o and only has 66k…i am the 2nd owner…

as far as plan not much right now…got a set of head off a 89 gt for it, putting the exhaust on tomorrow and eventually over the winter prolly cam and some other little things…

c.a.i ,mountaneer heads ,headers ,cat back ,diff intake ,better carb =funner times to be had

lol yeah thats all in the plans but we r also trying to buy a house so i have to cut back for a bit…the car its self was a long shot lol even tho it was only a few hundred bux lol

Youre really not going to see a big gain replacing e6 heads with e7 heads.

Atleast do the GT40 swap (Explorer/Mountaineer) if youre changing heads.

Personally I hate carbs and would grab the fuel injection off an '89+ mass air car.

yeah ive allready looked in to both oof those…but i have the e7 heads laying around so i was tossing around the idea for now…but i might have a line on the gt40 swap…just waiting to hear back…as for the fuel injection that may happen over the winter not sure tho…i like both carbs and fuel injection

Nice dude. Just wait till ya can stockpile up some money for a used set of AFR/TFS heads. Lemme know if ya need any advice with it and whatnot, Id stay carb’d too fwiw…

he said he wants to put a LS1 in it,.

He dont wanna do slow Drew! Im gonna get Pete in here in about 1/2 a second :lol

lollllll

sad thing is im a chevy guy and i DONT want to do an ls1 swap…cuz i would rather stay carbed and everyone puts ls1’s in everything and its getting old

+rep

deff will thanks man

Nice pickup!

thanks…took me alittle bit to figure out what i wanted but i went and saw this and it was all over lol

keep it looking like that and make it a 10 second car

great steal for few 100 bucks

Wat ^^

I wish I knew about that… fml