fs.87 mustang

Selling my mustang,getting a nice daily driver.Has a maf swap,5 lug conversion,disc brakes in the rear,flomaster 40’s,bbk heaers,3.73 gears,e303 cam.Sonic blue with some flake,fiberglass hood.battery located in the back,interior needs a clean up.5 speed manual.Was a gt now a lx.the car is currently not running i have a video of it a month ago before paint,probley just needs a good tune.Could drive or just use for parts.I dont really have a price set for it i payd a grand for it put 600 into it lookin to get wat i got into back.

So you want 1600 for it? Looks like a good deal

yeah really

glws, can’t really go wrong here from the sounds of it

post vid or no? will it not start? check engine light? etc?

how new is the paint? any rust?

ive heard this thing run, sounds mean and ran like a raped ape, has a tuning issue probably something simple, heres some more info, new distributer, fuel filter, tires in back are bald but i gave him like 6 meaty tires for it im sure hed throw in, some of the bodywork isnt totally perfect(sand scratches) but its a solid car and with a lil tlc would be a sweet summer ride

paints literally about a month old if that, it still needs to be wetsanded and buffed out but im sure hed have it done if requested, no rust

I would like to come take a looksy …PM me

hes not home now but if u wanted a quick look id show u the car

so he wants 1000 or what? i would like to look also

1600 is the lowest hed go

if anyone wants to set up a time to look at it pm me, id show it 2nite if u wanted just pm me before 10

Somwhr along the lines of 1800 doesnt run right now ,i put it away running now it wont start but i havent tried starting it lately because im too lazy too hook the throttle cable back up to the pedal lol

I go to school and work and im not home till late but if you wanna look at it speedped will show it too you if you wanna look at i

untill next wednesday im lowering down the price to 1500 but once next wednesday hits its going back to its original price

:frowning: GLWS Do want but no monies

last call 1200

thats a really good deal for all th epeople looking to get into a fox body project. :snky:

:tup:

Thanks man

hmmmm im half tempted to jump on this if no one does for the price your asking it may be just worth it in parts alone that i could use just in exhaust, 5 lug conversion rear discs and the 373 rearend, ill have to think about it. any more pictures??

some pics before paint,the rims ext.