FS: 85 ford mustang V8 swap project

Like the title says I have a 85 mustang vert chassis with a 302 in it now. The body needs a little work and I have the driveshaft for it and most of the late model pulleys to swap onto the earlier motor. The car was originally a V6, if anyone wants to stop out to look at it they can PM me here I will be home sunday around 330-400pm till late in my garage. I have another project and have no more time for this one, my dad wants somewhere around 1500 for it.

Tim

5 speed? more details? color? mileage? mods? ect ect

its a C4 with a shift kit I was told. The motor was recently redone before I got it supposedly it was built for nitrous but then again im not sure and dont want to claim it. It has a nitrous plate on it but no lines or bottle, and I was told the motor had about 12k on it. The body is blue with a blue top and blue interior. I will be around sunday night if anyone wants to look at it. also it is carburated.

i saw the car once…to much work for me but the car looks super clean. if ur lookin for a small project with pretty much everything there go check this out!!!

post pics

bump for a good seller and good project

I dont have a digital camera at the moment and the only way is with my cell phone which would be pretty much worthless

still for sale no way of taking pics anyone who wants to come out and look at it I will be around again this sunday after 330

Tim, call me and i’ll come over and take pics for u. i could do it today if u wanted.

finally got around to getting pics taken thanks MikeRi24

What is the price now ? would you sell it as a roller ? does the top work ? is it in good condition? what options are on the car ? any rot or rust ? I would like to see some more pictures if possible or come check it out . pm me .

Good luck with the sale Timmy :tup:

take a bunch of nitrous stuff on trade? Used NXT wet shot, bottle heater, purge, new MSD digital window switch and new Fuel pressure shot off switch, might be somthing else i forgot about too.

I have no use for the nitrous since I wouldnt put it on the 951, but I might be able to work something out with my brother for the nitrous and cash and have him give me money for the nitrous.

If anyone wants to look at it let me know since this sunday after 4 I will be home

Cool, lmk.

can you post more details about the nitrous kit. thanks

pm sent.

still have the car if anyone wants to take a look at it tomorrow after 330

was this car for sale in clarence near Frey’s furniture? I think I remember seeing this thing…

Bump for a good car, I looked at it today and if I didnt’ already have one project going I would of jumped on it. Very solid car with lots of parts!