1988 Mustang GT

Selling a 1988 mustang GT It isnt the prettiest shape, needs a paint job and body work. The engine turns over but wont fire we think it needs a fuel pump as its getting spark and everything. Strong running engine when it does start. About 50k on the engine. It has Saleen Rims, Msd Racing ignition and plugs, Custom exhaust, ram air intake. It does need some TLC.

Asking 1500.00 or best offer. May be open to some trades of vehicles.
PM for more info.

Paging see4ways… I texted him he might be interested, is this a 5spd?

thanks for the heads up evan, i showed her, and pmed him. we have seen alot of these for 2000-2500 that done need body work or paint and that drive. I mean look at the one your buddy just sold and compare it to this one.

Yea I aggre that ran and drove and he got it for that price and the body was minty fresh. I kno you guys have been looking so I’m just keeping the options out there.

im open to something like this for the right price, its the only way ill get what she wants

Im right in hamburg, PM me your number along with the description of any rust, thanks.

I’ll take it

im interested … when can i come take a look

Bdr. I have a gas tank if you pick this up. I still need my stand piece.

To the op I have a gas tank

I’m done for a while he says lol. Yeah right. Get it running and sell to me?

Lol I love how everyone wants to buy it but the op hasn’t gotten back to anyone lol.

How long have you owned it for?
Who rebult the engine and what has been done to it: stock E7TE or aftermarket? etc, etc.
How many miles on the body?
Why is there a MAF on a 88? I figured it out
It this the original interior?
Saleen or Cobra rep rims and what size?
What do you mean by MSD ignition? wires and cap only or do you have a 6al somewhere not pictured?

I’ll respond to pms only got one. If you guys wold like to come look send me a message to set it up. I’ll send my number over a pm so we can chat. Sorry I don’t sit on forums all day Evan. I do leave my house.

im gonna pass … needs to much for the price

Checked it out today, cool dude :tup: Just beyond the scope of what i am trying to get involved in. GLWS

Why does the radatior look like its trying to hide a bush?

Lol what?

^^he’s talking about the last pic where the twine is holding the bumper on.

Im interested, but why have so many people from the forum flaked? $1500 is a decent price but even the 5.0 knowledgeable guys on here are passing on it

BDR5oh, jt76…how bad is the car actually?

its just holding the coolant tank

Lol yea Tim I don’t sit on the forums all day buddy.