1988 Mustang GT

Clean title, how many miles on chassis, chassis rot, auto or 5 spd?

How about answering these questions?

When was the last time it ran and drove

You must not really want to sell it

Tell ya what, I don’t need any questions answered and for 200 bux I’ll take it off your hands.

I made an offer for the car when i went out there. He said it can sit there and rot for what i offered. I believe it was a fair price for what the car would need to be road worthy or if (most likely) i were to part it out… Oh well. My offer still stands.

Sounds like a nice mature reaction.

Let it rot, he can add to the white trash population

clean title yes, 80 on chassis , 5 speed, havent gotten under it to look but its fine from outside

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

last year it ran and drove.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

owned for around 3 years, dont know the second one im assuming previous owner, body answered
,yes original interior, other 2 idk id have to ask my buddy as i listed it for him on here

I got under the car… looked clean from underneath…

I will mention the following for prospective buyers simply because i feel they should know before making the ride out. Not trying to be a dickwad but i would CERTAINLY mention this stuff in a for sale ad rather than simply “needs body work”. Someone gouged out the lock cylinders out of the doors while trying to break in or something. The results looks like someone shot a 12ga deer slug through both doors. The area in front of the hood between the windshield is also a point of concern. There is quite a bit of bondo here. The owner told me his friend (who had the car for quite a while) told him that the front bumper cover got jacked up while taking it off a tow dolly… Upon looking underneath, it appears the front core support is a bit tweaked so i think his friend was BSing him. Front fenders are also starting to bubble a bit (it can be seen in one of the pics next to the 5.0 emblem).There was some rot on the bottom of the shock towers and on the rails in the engine bay, nothing horrible though, could be fixable with welding some metal in…On the passenger side of the engine bay someone has tried to make a really crude fix to something with bondo on the upper wall just foreword of the shock tower. The interior is in pretty good shape, i would replace or recover the seats but the rest looks pretty good. As a whole, the body seems pretty solid (with the exceptions of the things i mentioned above). The car will need a complete repaint as there are scratches and gouges throughout.

Thank you. Haha I’ve only known what he’s told me as he didn’t really
Inspect it. I’m listing for him so not like I can
Just go look at things.