FS: 89 MUSTANG GT 5.0

I don’t really want to sell this car, but i just bought a boat and don’t really need this anymore. It is a 89 mustang gt about 95k on it. runs good newer tires on it. 5 speed, sunroof, cd player. stock motor. recently painted. looking to get 3600 or best offer. I am looking for a 4x4

that car looks familiar

bump for a very nice car:tup:

i cant belive your selling it…but u got like 76978630440 cars so i guess one has to go

looks just like my old stang only urs is cleaner haha nice car glws

how about 3600 or best offer, trust me good car for the money

PMed

You should talk to MikeRi24, 1 of his dream cars is a 5.0 black on black :mamoru:

Trade for lexus LS 400?

Sorry man i am trying to get rid of some stuff. but thanks for the offer

nic e looking car glws

I would consider trading this for a truck of some kind. I am looking for something doesn’t have to be great. I have a 4cyl s10 so nothing that small.

i would like more info and photos of the car if possible. please email me at jbryant@rekelley.com. where are you located?

buffalo ny, in alden specifically so if your in the area i can show it to you

i’m in cheektowaga. email your phone # to me and i’ll call you with questions before we look at it. jimandsue8@juno.com. thanks.

just waiting for your phone #.

i sent it in an email but its 7251021

tx, i will call you tomorrow.

bump its in storeage but i will give it one last bump until the spring, i will still be interested in a 4x4 in the spring to tow my boat so trades are welcome

hey, i talked to you last week about coming to see your car. i’m going to look at one in ohio that is a ragtop, which is what i would really like to grab for the right price. i’m going on wednesday. if it falls through, i’ll ;et you know if i’m still interested. thanks for your help.

sorry sold already let it go for 2500 needed money