FS/FT-88LX Mustang 5.0L 5sp

SOLD!!!

First off, this is a 4cyl conversion that was done by a guy in Chicago (not sure of donor car or miles on it and either did the guy I bought it from) something I did not know until after I paid for it…I bought it from a guy in G.I. about a month ago…Me not using my head wanted another car cause I missed my last one I sold cause of new job…Now new job sending me 300 miles away…I’ll be commuting every couple of days and with the price of gas, I just cant afford my truck and my toy and my land anymore…This is the reasons for selling…Back to car:

88 4cyl conversion - to Mass Air aswell
95K miles
PW/PL
Runs strong
Five lug disc brakes
Bullitt wheels w/ 255/45/17 Daytona ZRs all around
Off road H-pipe
Flow master Exhaust
8.8 rearend w/ 4:10s
Cervini’s Ram Air Hood
T5 w/ King Cobra Clutch

Car is super clean on the inside…All new carpent and such…I have all paper work of evey piece bought buy the last two owners that he gave me…

Now the bad:

-Guy in Chicago was gonna make it a drag car and put a cage in it…G.I. guy cut it out but left little “nubs” that I never got out yet…
-Passenager side window does not work with driver’s side button but will work with passenager side
-This really isn’t bad but I didn’t like…Has aftermarket steering wheel…To small for my liking…
-The speedo is off because they never changed the speedo gear when they changed the gears (I have new one that will come with the car)

The reason I boutht this car was because it is super clean on interior and exterior…It was recently painted w/ in the last two years…Pics dont do it justice on how clean it really is…Great car for anyone who wants to take a year or two to build up an monster engine to drop in (I have an extra 302 block if interested)…

I also have BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube headers, BBK Off Road H-Pipe for LTs and a BBK CAI (fenderwell) Kit that I will throw in if I get my asking price…

Thats all I can think of for now…I’m asking 5K…Let me know if ya want to look at it or have any ?s…I have more pics it just will only let me upload five I guess…Thanks for looking, Jay

Other ads:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41404

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50409

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48994

BUMP~! I had to do that because that stang impresed me. Its dam nice!

holy hell thats NICE! one of the few 4-cyl conversions that appears to have been done right from what i can see. looks great glws

Thanks Guys!!! It is really nice and I like it alot just bad timing…Sometimes I just wish I would use my head a little more, lol…

Am I missing the price, or is the thread missing it?

:wink:

hes asking 6k

edit: well my computer is slow and it said no one else had posted it yet lol…

GLWS Looks super clean and good price

wow… post this on corral.net.

Willing to separate the bullits?

if ya got some thing else to put on it that will keep the value the same…It is posted on corral but easier to keep the sale local…Thanks for all the kind comments…

Just seeing those rims on there makes me want a 5 lug swap right now. Looks amazing. GLWS

Very nice Mustang and i agree,very clean!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!! Five lug def a must for any Fox I think…

trade a set of 2000 16in v6 wheels plus cash for the bullits?

sorry would only trade for black bullits or some chrome rims…

Interested in a coupe roller plus cash??

depends on the coupe condition and how much cash…Was coupe a 4cyl or 5.0? interior would need to be in good to great condition and fully there…No cages…Send some pics to colvinjh@hotmail.com and I’ll let ya know…Thanks, Jay

ttt

5K just for car…ttt