1986 mustang parts

my buddy has a 86 stang that has the newer 90ish lx front and rear bumpers, and a bucn of other parts its a ohio car no rust floors are mint call 381-2488

what color are the seats?

seats are gone as is most of the interior its a shame tho this cars solid would make a great drag car has ohio title but it was already signed

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

car has posi rear end with gears 18in spoked rims

drivetrain & body complete?

Any idea how much for the whole bag, minus the wheels?

no engine or transmission rear ends there idk bout driveshaft he,ll prob take a few hundred bux call the number and say steve told you to call

i called him this was on craigslist for $300.00 he said he was taking parts off it

theres nothing took off as of right now, he wants the hatch but will put his current hatch on the car if he takes it off and my one friend was interested in fenders but they are still ON the car and would get sold with the car as a whole if your interested in the whole car i can get it for you as a whole let me know

is it a 7.5 or an 8.8 ?

its a 7.5 prob

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I WANT THE WHOLE CAR HAHA. I told him tht on the phone

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I WANT THE WHOLE CAR HAHA. I told him tht on the phone