FS: Heads-up for anyone looking at buying a FOX Mustang...

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/521710713.html
(pictures don’t do it justice)

1986 Mustang LX, 5.0 w 5speed.

I have looked at this car in person…and its exceptional. the body is straight and solid, with fresh paint…just needs 2 side moldings. motor is all there, and freshly rebuilt…some of it has to be put back together.
same with interior…its all there, but its all in pieces…needs to put back in…

its basically an abandoned project.

Great project, and realistically not much needed at ALL to make it a runner/driver…

Hes asking $2000 for it, but i know for a FACT he will take $1500…maybe eben less…the seller is DESPERATE. I was going to buy it, but had some things come up…figured id pass this deal along…its WELL worth the money.

looks like a good deal. wish i had the extra money, space, time…you get the idea lol. would make a good easy project fom someone though

im willing to bet if someone showed up with $1k cash he would take it…like i said, its MUCH nicer in person…no rust or rot anywhere…frame rails etc, all great…

I know nitroinsane would want this. I doubt he will be able to get it right now though. Sounds like a good deal.

Crap.
I’d never hear the end of it.
Crap.

since the interior is apart might as well swap in an 87-93 dash

good deal for a clean rust free body

And since the motor is in pieces too… might at well put a turbo under the hood.

actually, the only thing not installed on the motor is intake tube assy., the radiator, fan and a few other little things…but they are there and come with the car…its basically a complete car…

word, get twins. Go fast for mad cheap