1988 MUSTANG LX W/ COMPLETE 5.0 SWAP PARTS!!!

FOR SALE:

1988 MUSTANG LX

I am selling my 1988 Mustang LX that I was going to do a 5.0 swap. I just dont have the time and I have 3 other foxbody’s I am trying to give attention right now

Almost every part is inlcuded to do the swap:

95 Mustang engine aprx 98k on the engine

Starter Included

1988 Mustang T-5 trans

Painted Bellhousing

Aluminum Trans plate

Used Clutch (still works)

Clutch Cable

Long Tube Headers

5.0 Crossmember for dual exhaust

95 GT fuel pump (already installed)

1989 Mustang harness with mass air conversion done to it. (also this harness plugs into the existing harness on the car so it plug n’ play)

1989 Mustang Engine Harness (will need this for the 95 engine)

1989 Mustang ECU A9L (MASS AIR)

I may be missing some stuff but these are all the major parts you will need

The body is in great shape except for one part where a tree branch fell on it. The damage is nothing major and see the pics for details. I will also include a extra quater panel skin if you want it, but the dent can be easily pulled out which I started doing already but didnt get very far

The car is being sold as is where is with no warranty’s given I am not looking to get a ton of money for this car and it is a great deal with all the parts included price all the parts included out and you will find out.

If you need anymore information regarding this car PLEASE CALL: 716~341~5103

MORE PICS:

CAR:

DENT:

STRUT TOWER

ENGINE

HARNESS & ECU

LONGTUBE HEADER

TRANSMISSION PARTS:

YOU ARE GETTING ARE GREAT DEAL IF YOU PRICE ALL THESE PARTS INDIVUALLY OUT. THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER DEAL OUT THERE WITH ALL THE PARTS WITH THE CAR READY TO SWAP!

I WILL TAKE MORE PICS OF THE SHELL BECAUSE ITS THAT CLEAN YOU CAN EITHER PUT THE PARTS IN IT I AM GIVING YOU OR USE THIS AS A DONOR SHELL FOR YOUR ROTTED OUT V8 CAR AND MAKE MONEY ON ALL THE PARTS!!!

If you need anymore information regarding this car PLEASE CALL: 716~341~5103

$2,000

BEST TO CALL IF INTERESTED I DONT GET ONLINE ALL THE TIME

$400 for the car ? Just saw this on eBay

whats the existing drivetrain in this car(and does it run/drive)?

if it’s a 2.3 with a 5spd originally, I’d be interested in the car without all the swap parts possibly…

I got first bid! All I need is the car … Mostly the body