FS: 1993 Mustang LX 5.0, 5spd, red/gray, 57k ORIGINAL miles!

My cousin is selling his '93 LX to buy back his 1st Mustang. This car is 100% original paint and only has a few mods. Car has 100% correct 57,000 original miles!!! Anyone that wants to see it let me know, it’s at my house. It drives/runs PERFECT. ICE cold A/C, all options. It needs to have the power seat track fixed and could use new rear tires as they are really old and dry rotting. If he gets a decent offer he will have 2 new tires installed!

It’s Electric Currant Red, a nice red metallic and is not very common. Interior is ALL original and gray. If anyone knows these cars at all you would appreciate this one!

Mods:
Pro M 75mm MAF (just installed 2 months ago or so)
March pulleys (just installed 2 months ago or so)
h-pipe with 2 converters
Flowmaster catback
Pro 5.0 shifter
FRPP 3.55 gears (just installed 2 months ago or so)

It has some dings/scratches but is SOLID. No backyard mechanics have touched it and nobody has ruined it with stupid mods. Tranny shifts like NEW. I’ve had 14+ foxbodys in the last 10-11yrs so I know these VERY well.

$6500 b/o

fiveliterdave @ gmail.com take out spaces

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565339410htnahd

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/fiveltrdave/IMG_2389.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/fiveltrdave/IMG_2391.jpg

clean ass car man, good luck with the sale

holly shit that is a clean ass car dude

if you are so good at fixing them why isnt it running? jkjk gl with sale. nvm i thought this was the other one on the boards

GL with the sale bro!.. clean ass whip

Thanks guys! He should just keep. BTW, you notice the ashtray door even works?? :crackup

Looks alot like my car.
Well worth the price for a clean fox body.

this one runs though :nana

Youll see mine next weekend if you go to LG.
Ive got over $6500 into my car including purchase, paint and body parts to make it look good and its not perfect.

Wow! Clean ass fox.

To be 100% perfect it would need a repaint but it’s awesome for being original. The interior is the best part, not many look this nice and it cost ALOT of $$ to redo an interior correctly. Some people think it is a alot for a foxbody but I’ve owned a pile of them and if you take one for say $3000-3500 and try to make it this nice it’s not going to happen without ended up over the price of this car. He is NOT firm either, wants to sell it ASAP so someone will get a smoking deal on this car for sure. If I was buying a house and trying to sell my truck I’d buy it in a heart beat!

I paid $2700 for mine with rusty fenders and hatch and rotted quarters and spent $2600 on paint and bodywork, $900 on supplies and atleast $600 on parts.
My interior was actually pretty good except the gangsta lean the seats in these cars get.

Oddly, I think only 2 of the 14 or so of these cars I’ve owned had the lean. It’s usually due to heavy/large drivers and the welds break on the seats. Definitely not mileage related or use related as I’ve had cars with 140+k that were fine and one with 69k that had the lean. But one of the previous owners of that car was close to 300lbs or more.