Rob's 02 Mustang GT

Wow that is a BRIGHT blue … def. not sonic blue

its bright atlantic blue.

Its bright alright!

Nothing really new but some pics. Got some new back tires 315/30/18 Ventus RS2’s. New x pipe and some more billet pieces.

looks crispy man

I see this car everywhere it seems. Seen it in Elliott in my neighborhood a couple weeks ago… Def. wasn’t the usual Elliott car you see and it’s unmistakable.

The stance is sick. Nice work Rob.

looking mean as hell bro

You sure it was me? My garage is in dormont so im around that side of town 51 etc a good bit but elliot?? Been probaly about a month or so since i been over that way

thanks!

Not bad. For a Mustang.

Yeah I guess it was more than a month ago… but it was def. you, I turned to go down to the West End and you were in front of me.

looks good

not feeling the bumper inserts. but other than that :bowdown:

i love that car… my buddy that was with me that day i saw you on 51 and w. liberty loved your car he got a 5.0 but damn your car sounds so good and looks amazing. and i agree with chad not a fan of the mustang chrome shit but the stance is pure sex ness

thanks . the inserts are actually carbon fiber with like a white outline . I lighting makes them look chrome.

Looks great, Rob. The wheel and tire/suspension combo is spot on.

Saw the car at Starlite on Friday… Didn’t see you tho, you have been a stranger this year :slight_smile:

Yea been doing other stuff. Been traveling around racing R/C cars alot.

Needs a Procharger!

where the hell have you been rob. ever since you moved i haven’t heard or seen you. Your numbers dead, so if you get this. Send me a PM or something.