Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

I just finished with my zr1, everything except the cam which im gonna wait on til winter. The car pulls like a train and im rather impressed with the feel. I really wanna do some 60mph roll races with anyone that thinks it will be a good race. The only recent kill i have is my good buddies 06 viper twin turbo 720/720 ish…let me know

Wanna run a gsxr1000?

I really would like to see this against my friend Geoff’s twin turbo cummins deisel truck

i got my stock 2.0l 98 Golf. I think I could take the ZR1… lmao

I’ll go from a dig.

Hell yeah Jammer, real men run from digs!

That thing wouldn’t even hold a candle to my slow ass civic, let alone the ZR1.

I think a ZR1 runs low 11’s stock so I doubt a heavy diesel truck could even hang with it for a little bit.

deadbeat vs tmoney

It’s not even about quarter mile times, it’d be from a roll so it’d be about trap speeds and the ZR1 is probably high 130s without a doubt and that TT Cummins is probably a 115ish player, being generous.

the power delivery in the ZR1 is what makes it such a highway monster. im sure its a 138-140 car but from 60, im sure it puts the power down pretty easily.

come on man

be genital!!

TT cobra vs Zr1…

ZR1 in 6th from a 30 roll against the bolt on 2V mustang going balls to the wall

Lets make it happen

Gentle… Or Genital…

how about a 07 750, 20-150?

LOL either or…

if hes running TT vipers than he would mop me up no questions asked.

jeffs cobra, once fixed would be a good race. thats if jeff can hook.

Ill deff try out the bikes from a 60 hit, i honestly think the 1000 will prolly beat me with a good rider and i think i can walk all over the 750.

As for deadbeat, im deff down for that just for fun, idk what kind of power you make but its all in fun anyway. And yah the tt viper saw taillights to 140 where we were forced to shut down every run from all kinds of low rolls.

deisel truck from a 60 roll, that has to be a joke!!!

jeffs cobra, yah that would be interesting, he makes wayy more power than me but im totally down, the only thing i have going for me is on a warm road my 20" nitto invos hook pretty well from a 2nd gear 60 mph roll.