Darkstar vs. TurboB16 v. 2.LOL

Continuing from last thread…

well the del sol is being sent to hybrid this weekend to get the new downpipe made up, 4 inch down pipe with electric cut out, i bought a skunk2 drag launch kit for the car awhile ago i just havent gotten around to putting it on yet with everything else thats been going on, the car was fast with 500whp but you have to realize , for one i wasnt break boosting when i raced quick, i was on 22 inch slicks only 7 wide, with 25psi of air in them, also i was easily spinning the tires up to about 115-120, ask bj he was next to me on the bike,not saying anything against quick his truck is hands down the fastest truck ive ever seen, not many people can keep up with that, but also you have to realize yes he is 2000 lbs heavier than me, but hes also about 200 or more hp, with some 24.5x8.5 slicks with around 10-12psi in them i think it would be a really good race, at the 510whp level, problem with the last set up was the small hotside on the 35r it hated running 27psi which is ultimately what led to the death of the turbo, now with the new turbo set up and maybe some 116, probably 110 gas, the car should make probably around 80-100 more hp, ill put the suspension on, actually buy the bigger slicks( thanks floyd for selling them … ass jk) and see what she does, i definetly think racing the vette on spray will be a really good run with the right slicks, im hoping the car makes around 600-620hp after the tune but that might be a little ambitious the turbo will def make it, but the stock fuel lines probably will hold me back,we’ll see, and we’ll have to do this quickly after i get it tuned, like in a couple weeks, decided to put the motor and turbo set up from the del sol in a eg hatch or integra and take it to the world cup finals at MIR, at the hp levels i should have no problem running low 10’s, but like everyone says and i know traction is key.

So let me get this right… You couldn’t keep your shit from blowing up/blowing the tires off the entire way down the 1/4… so your solution is to dial in another 100hp?

:rofl:

Interesting.

wow, there is alot of numbers being thrown out in that quote, but i didnt see any et’s being posted…interesting

Sounds like a lot of BS and excuses to me

sounds to me like this kid needs a supra and not a civic.

STFU AND RACE ALL READY