Turbo del sol new numbers

590whp @ 27psi , Borg s366 , maxed out pump and injectors I’ll post dyno graph tommorow, these are the numbers were gonna be running down at Mir this year hope to be competitive

nice numbers but for your sake, do you have the safety shit and creds to run the car? Be a bitch to go to mir and get tossed out of competition because you dont have proper stuff. I remember when they did it at a nopi mir event. Everyone was trapping high enough to need a license, but didnt have it b/c wasn’t running the number. half the field was dq’d.

hell ya jason nice numbers. was that the BEP s366 with the t3 inlet 3" v-band outlet?

600 or bust :wink: congrats.

wrong wheel drive dont count. thats supra dyno roll racing numbers

wheel tourqe numbers?

Nice. Hope it lasts this time.

nice numbers jay!!! bet it sure runs strong, guess i got step up next year

:beer:

nice numbers, time for a pump and injectors

I didn’t have time time to do
an a1000 and sump the tank or I would have, yes were looking over the rules to make sure we meet every qualification cuz it would be a huge kick in the nuts to drive there for nothing , gonna run the car at prp this week or
next week with the bigger slicks to see what kinda times I’m averaging out to and then go from there

you will like the BEP turbo…what fuel did you use? What are you using for EMS, Injectors, Pumps ect?

that power is good for low tens in his car

Ya it’s a bep Gombos it’s the .70ar exhaust with vband, that’s on a walbro 255 and precision 1000cc, the car is backed off a lil to 560whp now to be a little safer but like I said need to get some run time in and see where I’m
at

Sorry baldy, that’s on 110 octane

I was joking

told you to get that 366 SON

366ftw

Awesome numbers! It would be a lot cooler in something that wasn’t FWD though.

sweet ass

There’s no doubt something will break just a matter of when and what, but should be fun car, insanely loud with the new exhaust

oh I was hoping for track numbers. More dyno numbers. Yay! :hsugh: