DYNO RESULTS.

344 hp 407 tq - NA
453 hp 468 tq - Bottle

my torque on the bottle should be higher for some reason the guy started at 4500 rpm instead of 3000 where my NA pass was made and where i asked them to make the pulls. 3000 - 6700. not 4500 - 7500 :tdown:

alot of power got strapped down tonight :tup: Keith :tup:

<—turbo ls1 ss

i cant imagine what your car would do with a little more nitrous… nice numbers :tup:

i got some decent baseline numbers…thank you keith :tup:

you go 10.4 on 453HP and I’ll prob go 12.4 on 453HP…that sucks for me.

nice job choda. nice seeing all of you guys again. good #'s and im sure there’s some room for more.

turbo ls1- so, what was the baseline?

I drove by and saw a state troper there, what was that all about? What did he put down?

during my entire time there, there was no trooper. good times, and no one got in trouble. at least, while i was there. after the fact, i can’t answer

i have the tubo video…im working on it now

one of the few nice things about FOX bodies

^4000lbs + all seasons FTL

nice choda! once again proving its all about the combo :tup:
I no what he’d do with alittle more nitrous… 9’s baby! But what about a tranny break with alittle more nitrous :wink: hmmmm?? in b4 bighands voids the tranny warranty!

nice choda!
I no what he would have done with more nitrous… 9’s baby!

but what about a tranny brake and nitrous? hmm? In b4 bighands voids the tranny warranty!!!

:wink:

His # is at the rear wheels, urs is at the motor? + better traction & gearing, OH YEAH, he’s 3200lbs :slight_smile:

464hp-474tq-NA 519hp-532tq on 1st stage 100 shot, 2nd stage wouldn’t work, probably woulda put me around 600(125 shot) NOS tune is still fat rich, & I could move up my shift point, things I need to work on at the track :slight_smile:

:tup:

cool, congrads:)

:tup:

ehh suspension tricks first, then maybe MAYBE a real motor

Good stuff! Can you post the graph? Those peak numbers sound a bit low for a nitroused 351 motor (which I think is what you have???) so I’d expect a pretty broad and flat power curve with a healthy amount of torque all over the place.

my peak torque is at 3100 rpm, thats where he started my NA pass, he didnt start my nitrous pass until 4500, thats why the TQ numbers are low, because the pull was started way after my peak.

when i go to work tomorrow ill scan it for a better idea of what im talking about.

I thaught you dynoed at like 410 NA last time :gotme: :tup: though still pretty nice.

nope 323 NA and 410 bottled.

i droped the mech fan and PS. and added nitrous.