Roller Hockey

I would go if it wasn’t so damn far away. Ice is better, but whatever. I’d be down to play ice anytime also.

:rofl:

lol fuck that Shag, if I was gonna do it id just smack him in his cock sucker with the blade of my stick, you dont need to be a ice hockey player to do that one. Then after depending on whether you wanna keep shooting your mouth I MAY help you pick up your teeth off the ground that you didnt swallow :slight_smile:

But look at this way… ill be doing you a favor now you can keep your customers satisfied by just popping out your false teeth and giving them gummers!

:bowrofl: Ehh there might be some exceptions but most probably are spoiled brats. My cousin always played and man did he have a temper on him, I just remember watching him slam his stick around everywhere when he didnt get what he wanted

I’m gonna start charging you, bill.
or atleast some sexy time on the half motorcycle.

Maybe if we get enough guys interested we could do a PittSpeed team this summer? 10 games for $900 dont sound to bad to me

TIA for those who think roller hockey is gay and I am afraid of getting my ass kicked by real hockey players :wink:

LOL… wat my ricercycle?

:bowrofl:

:tounge: You know you wanna play

Roller is fun as hell. And for those ICE players that are soo good, why you knock’n roller? I only stopped playing ice becuase my mother couldn’t afford it on her own, but if you think that means I can’t play you’d be waaaay off.

Roller ftw.

i didnt say someone cant play. roller igay because of the cherry pickers, and the guys who make up for thier lack of skill with swinging thier sticks at people. im not saying that there are not ice guys that do that. but far more in roller. even in the A leauges

I miss ice hockey so much. But thankfully the knowledge that I could put on a pair of skates and beat Chad’s ass so bad even after not playing for over a decade brings me joy.

we can throw down anytime cupcake.

I’ll be back up in the Burgh come this fall. Be ready.

Im actually contemplating on playing ice hockey again, I hear dans a really good goalie so since I like playing goalie and defense I might just have to play D.

:finger2:

make sure you watch his center

roller hockey players are “knocked” Because of their consistant cherry picking never backchecking , not being able to shoot a puck anywhere on net because its twice the size of a normal puck, completely acting like a retard and trying to put the puck between there legs when nobody is around them, toe drag is their bread and butter and they cant grasp the concept for stopping on two feet.

true story, I went to play the puck last night chad was on the opposing team… chad went to check me chad fell slid 20 feet and went head first into the boards… it was great it was like watching a 25 yo with down syndrome trying to play hockey for the first time…

this is true, just watch my center pass!

Do you guys still play ice every week? Anyone use t-blades? I just ordered a set yesterday. Figured since I needed new steel I would give them a shot.

why would you order tblades lol? So everyone can hear you everywhere you skate on the ice? Im not a real big fan of them I have never skated on them they just seem like retarded idea

and we skate at harmar a couple nights a week you might want to ask chad if you can get in if your itnerested!

:doh:

Well dont they use the same rules in roller as they do in ice like offsides and two line passes to prevent that, and just how many roller hockey players swing there stick at ppl to make up for lack of skills… ive never seen anyone do that?